Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Many of these so-called dead citizens are not even real, they are using fake Chinese dolls or footage from other wars or flat out just acting to decieve gullible folks like yourself.
You're a fake Chinese doll.

Israel does not use its citizens as human shields or subscribe to a religion were death and matrydom are something to be celebrated.
What do you think the illegal settlers are?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Don't name call me.

You are ignorant as hell if you think the other side doesnt lie to you

Literally the first thing he said in what you responded to is "They are all lying". What exactly are you doing? :skip:

As everyone knows, the first casualty of war is truth.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Hamas uses human shields, that is a fact.

Palestinians are happy to lie to the global audience.

So, Hamas uses human shields, Gazans are happy to even go as low as to use dolls to lie against Israel.

:camby:
And how do you know this is a video of Palestinian faking children death and is taken in Gaza? He could be Arab looking Jew making fake video to spread disinformation.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Part of why you can't blanket blame all Jewish people on this matter. I saw the cops kicking and punching some elderly Orthodox Jewish folks just like during BLM marches. Lots of them are not with this bs. They could've just played it safe and stayed in their corner like most people usually do on divisive matters.

Out of all groups of people in the world.

Jews, particularly American jews seem to have thr most self awareness and circumspection out of anyone.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
I don't know about tons, my dude. And if there are, they get widely condemned by Israelis and the Israeli government and other relevant institutions.

From the the Palestinian side, these calls for genocide against Israel are praised and hardly ever condemned. And they can't even condemn them because you know in Islam, there is a very famous hadith from Muhammad were he says the "last day shall not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims KILL them".

Sahih Muslim 2922 - The Book of Tribulations and Portents of the Last Hour - كتاب الفتن وأشراط الساعة - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

This is not just about Politics. If it was, a solution would have been found decades ago. They won't stop fighting the Jews. They'll fight them forever, sadly. I don't see an end to this mess. The good thing is the Jews are actually strong now and have a nation to protect them from pogroms and mass murder.

You can find stuff like that in the bible. The three abrahamic religions believe the same shyt.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
You cannot find an eternal command to fight a specific group of people just because of their ethnicity or religion.

What is in the Old Testament is just retelling of past events of violence that have already happened, not explicit commands for perpetual warfare against unbelievers.

There is no Biblical equivalent to Jihad , its why 90% of the world religious-based terror groups are Islamic. Stop talking nonsense.

Now you lying and juelzing:russ: