Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps

Like I said..
America and lsrael are twin
Devils.

45 Israeli rabbis published an open letter on October 30, justifying the killing of Palestinian civilians. The letter gave religious permission to the Israeli government to bomb Al Shifa Hospital, the biggest civilian hospital in Palestine’s Gaza.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Funny, all these years people said that Muslims are on code.

But when conflicts against Jewish people and Israel, they sell each other out.

Exactly that tribalism is a muthafukka...:dahell: like they really selling out there own kinfolk instead of standing up for them...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

YOOOOOOOO :ohhh:

Now they outright calling for assassinations of political leaders in broad daylight...:francis:

See and this is what I said about putting american citizens and soliders in danger for the games our govt plays overseas this is exactly the fukking problem...:stopitslime: it like it never ends it's just a endless cycle of white imperialism and violence. meanwhile we suffer... I told that empress woman watch their be blowback..:francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weeks ago I said popular opinion was going to shift once people saw the true barbarity of Israel. Its all out in the open for the world to see and the US is looking very bad on the world stage. People can see the hypocrisy and know that America's foreign policy was never about maintaining human rights but about maintaining power and hegemony.

There's some morons out here still. One of my friends, who is usually on the money with things, was doubting me when I said that Israeli officials have been unhinged in the media....as if I was making it up and getting info from OAN/Breitbart :mjlol: You literally had Israeli politicians on TikTok in 1080p video talmbout Gazan children can die because they deserve it. Yet alot of people, including my friend, act like they don't see it. I do agree with you though...that for people who aren't with the bullsh*t...opinions have changed when it comes to Israel.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Remember this bullshyt next time they say they can't break us off Reparations
This was the exact point I was making in this thread that people were too brain damaged to comprehend.

Congress has the SOLE POWER to declare war and only Congress can pass huge aid packages.

Only a hand full of government officials have spoken out for Palestine. The VAST MAJORITY of government officials suppose Israel and they have been quite vocal about it.

Trying to blame 1 person for 75 years of the entire government's support is wild.

But I bet none of the people blaming Biden actually called their state representatives and told them not to vote for the aid. Too busy looking the wrong direction.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This was the exact point I was making in this thread that people were too brain damaged to comprehend.

Congress has the SOLE POWER to declare war and only Congress can pass huge aid packages.

Only a hand full of government officials have spoken out for Palestine. The VAST MAJORITY of government officials suppose Israel and they have been quite vocal about it.

Trying to blame 1 person for 75 years of the entire government's support is wild.

But I bet none of the people blaming Biden actually called their state representatives and told them not to vote for the aid. Too busy looking the wrong direction.

Hey guys a phone call is really gonna change their minds...:mjgrin:

A phone call...:laff::laff::laff:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Most of the people complaining in this thread about Biden aren’t Americans or aren’t citizens and can’t vote anyways. Got no smoke for Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China or whoever the fukk who we were assured were going to come to Palestinian aid.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown

I seen a documentary years back about the pro-Israel lobby in the US. Basically if you want to be elected and support Israel they gonna give your campaign money, whatever party you're from. If you speak out against Israel, they will cut the funding and propably give double funding to your opponent. It was presented as political suicide to move against Israel. Same goes for the Arab nations sitting on their hands right now, everyone is choosing money over morality. As long as US is an ally, that will keep most Arabia nations in check.