Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weeks ago I said popular opinion was going to shift once people saw the true barbarity of Israel. Its all out in the open for the world to see and the US is looking very bad on the world stage. People can see the hypocrisy and know that America's foreign policy was never about maintaining human rights but about maintaining power and hegemony.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Weeks ago I said popular opinion was going to shift once people saw the true barbarity of Israel. Its all out in the open for the world to see and the US is looking very bad on the world stage. People can see the hypocrisy and know that America's foreign policy was never about maintaining human rights but about maintaining power and hegemony.
I guess I'm surprised ppl are shocked...maybe I assumed ppl could read between the lines better...iono

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Breh I wonder sometimes how serious this shyt actually is... like why are Hamas and Hezbollah making these trailers/adding movie effects to fight footage :mindblown:

Yeah I don't get the theatrics either. We're talking about 1000s of children dead per week---Idk that anyone is in the mood for this type of suspense. And if after all this, you just say you aren't joining the war but give platitudes then you lose credibility entirely.

I think thats what will happen. Saudi's set the tone already by refusing their airspace to the only country that declared war(Yemen). Jordan did the same. So just from that you know there's no consensus on the outrage at what Israel is doing...which only favors the status quo.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

Part of why you can't blanket blame all Jewish people on this matter. I saw the cops kicking and punching some elderly Orthodox Jewish folks just like during BLM marches. Lots of them are not with this bs. They could've just played it safe and stayed in their corner like most people usually do on divisive matters.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps