Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is the sickening terror of these Hamas devils in their attack on Oct 7.

Israel released a lot of the footage

{⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ STRONG STRONG VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️}

:francis: I watched the video of the women dead on the ground with people hiding in the bus stop (?) that was enough. The dead children in Gaza is also heartbreaking.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
You ninjas won't even go this hard for black people, but somehow I'm supposed to believe you care about the Palestinians so much.

Nah, you're see through. You hate the Jews, and that's it. That's the story.
No one sane hates Jews :comeon:
and were always 100% for our own(black americans) and other black people if they aint on that thether bull shyt gotta keep 💯

anyway people don't like the State of Israel because of the fruit they are producing and it took this bull shyt for people to be even to be brave enough to criticize the state of israel becuase the facade is gone you see them how they trully are same stuff none-zionist torah keeping Jews beeing saying for years about zionist.

damn how thick are you holly rollers none and I mean none of your prophecies you want to come to pass are going to be divinely fulfilled but done through secular means and only to benifit the state of israel not christians/muslims.

but father time always wins you'll be the same age as Biden still talking about your version of God coming to fight "evil" in the sky and it will never happen.

when the evil is right in your face before your eyes and you can't even get past dogma to see what is actually going on.

and your not even well studied in it.

the same ones would do this to us but were not living in israel and not confiend to a little area like palestinians are in westbank and gaza.
same ones rewriting our history through prageru
same ones trivialize are struggle becaue they want a monoply of victimhood so they can do evil without critizism.
same ones that would team up with alt right cacs to get rid of us if the could but were not going to allow that.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Yo yall seen this White Cenk Ugyur muhfukkas interviews dude holds NO PUNCHES :whoo: Interesting ideas tho

I had posted a video on HL with that scott guy in it

I was told on Higher Learning that scott dude was a pedo I didn't know at the time

so I looked it up

I'm not going post stuff with him in it:hubie:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comparing it to nukes is clearly agenda based. This isnt a nuclear war but they clearly trying to paint it that way. Most people aren't smart enough to know the difference.
i don't think that's the point. They compared it to nukes to give context to how severe Israel's attacks have been.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

razor-ramon.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:francis: I watched the video of the women dead on the ground with people hiding in the bus stop (?) that was enough. The dead children in Gaza is also heartbreaking.

That's war. Just because everyone didn't have a smartphone with a camera back in the iraq/afghanistan war we didn't see all the atrocities amerikkka did