Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Traveler

All Star
Daps
How are you going to declare war on someone then ask for a cease fire? :dahell: on some old tag your it, timeout shyt.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
I don’t understand this Twitter post Wong Fong? How else are you supposed to rapidly insert infantry into a combat zone? APC literally means Armored Personnel Carrier. It’s not supposed to behave like a MBT. Also if one is knocked out does that mean dozens more are safely operating in the combat zone :heh:
If Russia made super APC that they claim to have better protection than MBT and could sustain multiple rockets and bombs without a scratch and then an Ukrainian soldier with ATGM destroyed it and killing everyone inside you'll be making fun of them too.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I said what i fukking said...:manny: I already explained my rationale in detail... enough already.. you mad at me. be mad at the govt you dikkriding...
You didn't say anything though. You just threw race in the equation to avoid addressing your hypocrisy. You're crying about the government to avoid talking about the individuals you wish death upon.

A bunch of US civilians or people in the military dying does nothing to the "government" and does nothing to address racism. You're logic is nonsensical.

And like I said I'd bet money you've never lifted a finger to address anything political or racism in any meaningful way.

I'm not mad. You're pretty typical. Complaining while living relatively well and doing nothing. Hopefully you'll lead the revolution and take that stray. Since you want death for Americans so bad, I hope it comes to you in exactly the way you feel it should come to others.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You didn't say anything though. You just threw race in the equation to avoid addressing your hypocrisy. You're crying about the government to avoid talking about the individuals you wish death upon.

A bunch of US civilians or people in the military dying does nothing to the "government" and does nothing to address racism. You're logic is nonsensical.

And like I said I'd bet money you've never lifted a finger to address anything political or racism in any meaningful way.

I'm not mad. You're pretty typical. Complaining while living relatively well and doing nothing. Hopefully you'll lead the revolution and take that stray. Since you want death for Americans so bad, I hope it comes to you in exactly the way you feel it should come to others.

I didnt wish death on anyone...:ld: I 'm pointing out our govt aint shyt and every black person knows this. every black soldier knows this they go out there being sacrificial lambs for this war bullshyt. I dont know why you cant get it through your thick ass head... what do you want from me???:dahell: you dikkriding for this country where it doesnt care about it's BLACK CITIZENS!!! FOH...enough already YOU the one deflecting and mad at ME???! :dahell:

America will be stuck in perpetual war for greed and money and bodies and bodies gonna get dead and your mad at me for pointing it out...:dead: wtf was 9/11 about? use your brain!!!

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I didnt wish death on anyone...:ld: I 'm pointing out our govt aint shyt and every black person knows this. every black soldier knows this they go out there being sacrificial lambs for this war bullshyt. I dont know why you cant get it through your thick ass head... what do you want from me???:dahell: you dikkriding for this country where it doesnt care about it's BLACK CITIZENS!!! FOH...enough already YOU the one deflecting and mad at ME???! :dahell:

America will be stuck in perpetual war for greed and money and bodies and bodies gonna get dead and your mad at me for pointing it out...:dead: wtf was 9/11 about? use your brain!!!
I already said what I want for you. The same thing you want for your neighbors.

You're just going to keep yelling racism while championing something that doesn't address racism ...but then accuse others of not using their brain. Your argument is lazy. Again please catch that stray and start the revolution.

The conversation is distracting from the actual thread so I'll move on so you can keep wishing death on Americans.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I already said what I want for you. The same thing you want for your neighbors.

You're just going to keep yelling racism while championing something that doesn't address racism ...but then accuse others of not using their brain. Your argument is lazy. Again please catch that stray and start the revolution.

The conversation is distracting from the actual thread so I'll move on so you can keep wishing death on Americans.

FOH :mjlol: you answered NOTHING of what I said deflect and ignore... so until you answer what im posting dont derail the thread...:camby::beli: