Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

bnew

Veteran
Daps

In this clip, Netanyahu brings to the forefront some key issues and root causes of the Palestine-Israel conflict.

And it gives you an idea about the twisted beliefs of Zionism, led and dominated by Netanyahu.

The most striking one to me, was the fact that he repudiates the reality of the existence of a Palestinian people who lived on these lands for centuries, even though some families are recorded to having tracked back up to 8-9 generations.

And it goes without saying that Palestinians have had their lands stolen from them and occupied by Israel for the last century and have been subjugated to discrimination, racism, mass murder and genocidal violence throughout this whole period.

Piers highlights another important issue about Netanyahu’s cabinet.

The Netanyahu cabinet is filled with similar minded people who are ideologically bound to the same beliefs and convictions, and who all act in accordance to the Zionist project, set fourth by the forefathers in the 20th century, notably in the late 1910s and 1940s.

People like Bezalel Smotrich, Finance Minister and Itamar Ben-Gvir, Minister of National Security, who subscribe to the most extreme versions of Zionism, who believe that the Jewish people are God’s chosen people to whom he gifted the Holy Land, that Palestinians are not humans and are animals with no rights to life in this divine land of God.

Netanyahu’s Zionist Israel refuses to acknowledge the right of existence to the Palestinian people. And today, we are witnessing a pivotal juncture of some sort of culmination to this conflict.

Zionist Israel’s ultimate plan is to establish the Holy Land. They seek to erase everything that makes it Arab, foreign, alien, and construct a pure Jewish land.

Which is why they resort to ethnic cleanse the West Bank where Smotrich’s faction possesses control and authority. Which is also why they either want to drive out all of Gaza towards the Egyptian Sinai, or exterminate everyone while trying to do so.

This is about the Holy Land. This much is undeniable. This is why this conflict gives you a different sense and feels different than other ones.

It’s because Humanity is facing an unspeakable tragedy. Humanity is witnessing a modern day genocide.

PALESTINE IS BLEEDING 🩸🇵🇸

We all know it. We all feel it. We all see it.

🇵🇸🇮🇱 “I think there wasn’t a Palestinian people in the 19th century.” -Benjamin Netanyahu

In March,
@piersmorgan
pressed Netanyahu on his stance on Palestine and the Palestinians.

“We don’t believe in collective punishment” claims Netanyahu.

SIDENOTE:

The reason why I pretty much exclusively post on X is because X is a free speech platform.

Both TikTok and Instagram have silenced Censored Men in the past.

However, with the current situation in Gaza, we feel it’s important to spread the message to as many people as possible.

This is why Censored Men will be posting short form content more frequently to TikTok, Youtube & Instagram.

Our only accounts are:

TikTok: @ realcensoredmen

Youtube: @ CensoredMen

Instagram: @ realcensoredmen

We suspect we may be silenced on these platforms again, however feel free to follow us on there while you still can!

Below is the type of content you can expect to find on those platforms:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

Have they released the number of Hamas terrorist/civilians they’ve taken out since the invasion?

I’m only seeing IDF numbers and I know it’s not one sided like that

bnew

Veteran
Daps

An African Tree Produces White Flowers: The Disappearance of the Black Community in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1850-1890'​

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

4I45ecy.jpeg

wnDLdDa.png

MrGlImE.png

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Have they released the number of Hamas terrorist/civilians they’ve taken out since the invasion?

I’m only seeing IDF numbers and I know it’s not one sided like that

As if about a week and a half ago it was around 6,700 civilians I believe with 40 %, being children, Gaza also has the youngest overall population in the world 50% of everyone there is under 19