Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This is how majority of Israeli's feel about Palestinians and Gaza. These people are no victims, they are bloodlusting genocide and ethnic cleansing supporters

Wait til there is definitive proof how bullshyt the origonal attack was.

There is a lot of justice that will be needed to be dished out when this is over.

This was always their plan, they needed an excuse to do it and still fumbled the bag on the propaganda side of things.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm getting them in a stupid little time management cooking game.

This is why the rest of the world needs to humble them and america needs to catch a stray and rethink their position of being in bed with them...:francis: you cant police the world forever... and cant commit mass genocide and get away with it without reprecussions.
Whoa, my nikka. I lost ppl in 9/11. Don't play like that.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Nkrumah Was Right

In a paper circulated among Israeli intelligence, officials discuss possible outcomes for the population of Gaza in the Israel-Hamas conflict, one of which includes forcing Gaza's more than two million inhabitants out of the territory into Egypt. The paper also mentions Canada as a place that could take in refugees.

I know some Palestinian refugees. Nice people. Very kind despite their family traumas. They all have a brutal story of Israeli abuse or murder.

Still, Trudeau is a fool. The West should not aid Israel’s ethnic cleansing of Gaza.

Let them make peace without further ethnic cleansing…

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The story of Hamas’ origins and continued survival is incredible. The more I read about them, the more I understand about the human spirit’s endurance.

:ehh:

Imagine being forced out of your ancestral village at gunpoint and forced into a coastal refugee camp, purposely polluted by Israel, that the Israelis won’t permit you to adequately fish in.

Still, you and your boys gang up to try and retake your homelands despite bombing, assassination, spy infiltration, deliberate caloric restriction and blockade

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know some Palestinian refugees. Nice people. Very kind despite their family traumas. They all have a brutal story of Israeli abuse or murder.

Still, Trudeau is a fool. The West should not aid Israel’s ethnic cleansing of Gaza.

Let them make peace without further ethnic cleansing…

:mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
majority of their soldiers were lost on oct 7 around 170

If you look att the ones killed in the past few days they are all 18-21 crazy. That old fakkit bibi in a million dollar bunker while the young die
This is always the case, the Hamas leadership is chilling in Qatar, supposedly in villas. Both sides knew mass slaughter of civilians would most likely be the outcome, it's what Hamas intended on october 7, it's what Israel is doing right now and the people calling the shots have no real risk at all.