Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I get the message but I wouldn't be reposting tweets from dudes who be fukking with Tucker carlson.
Yea, Alan MacLeod, Jackson Hinkle and the Censored Man accounts are alt-right grifters trying to farm impressions. They're only looking to profit by exploiting Palestinians.

Instead of quoting them directly, just download whatever they're posting. They took it from smaller accounts anyway.

You can download twitter videos here: Twitter Video Downloader - Download twitter videos & GIF Online
And host them on Streamable: Upload Video Online - Free Video Hosting - Streamable

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

he's drawing rash conclusions.

so iran cannot export gas?

the israeli port can't be bombed?

israeli extraction ships can't be bombed?

video seems a bit simplistic ...
Uh, yeah. It's 9 min long.

I noticed no hastily drawn conclusions. He seemed to be laying out the board for those just now paying attention.

Several of the most prolific posters in this thread admitted within the first 10 pgs that they have no idea wtf is going on over there. 400 pgs later and they pooh-poohing experts. Simplistic is exactly what they need.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Which politician would you support for the presidency?

:patrice:
Idk what they're on about. We literally have Nikki Haley, one of the leading candidates for the Republican nomination, say "...finish them" to IDF about Palestinians. This would've happened regardless of who was president.

BTW before you say Trump rem that he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem(without consulting key advisors in his cabinet), gave Netanyahu the greenlight to seize land in the West Bank(No Hamas there)...Israel's security is a matter of strategic national importance to the US

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just checked on the BDS list:

McDonalds
Starbucks
HP
Puma
Siemens
Axa
Sodastream

For me, the only one I regular frequent was McDonalds - and that was usually for breakfast
I want a sodastream so bad but I been boycotting Israel for at least 20 yrs, so... *Rick Ross sipping out the red cup gif*