HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Jordan Peele signed that shyt?

Can't say I'm surprised :hubie:

David Alan Grier??? :snoop:

Israel initially aided Hamas an attempt to weak the PLO. A decade ago, Netanyahu was trying to divide the Palestinians by offering some concessions to Hamas.

Hamas bided its time, built up its rocket arsenal and built tunnels/bunkers. Netanyahu thought he could prey on Palestinian disunity (caused in part by a CIA sponsored coup by Fatah against Hamas in 2006) but it was Hamas that played Netanyahu.

So... essentially the DNC- Trump gambit?

How many times do these arch- politicos get to make the same 'mistake' before we start thinking it's on purpose? This is all re-hashed Kissinger/ Brzezinski shyt.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes, and Americans didn't care. We were traumatized as a county and basically gave the government a green light to blow up whomever it pleased. Americans have short memories.
With more information comes more responsibility, and many of us knew we were being propagandized even then.

In the months leading up to the war, majorities of between 55% and 68% said they favored taking military action to end Hussein’s rule in Iraq. No more than about a third opposed military action.
The Center’s final survey before the U.S. invasion, conducted in mid-February 2003, highlighted these differences: Women were about 10 percentage points less likely than men to support the use of military force against Iraq (61% vs. 71%).

A sizable majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (83%) favored the use of military force to end Hussein’s rule. Democrats and Democratic leaners were less supportive; still, more Democrats favored (52%) than opposed (40%) military action.

Yet Democrats were divided in opinions about whether to go to war in Iraq, with liberal Democrats less likely than conservative and moderate Democrats to favor using military force.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm not going to question your experience. All I'll say is that financial publications, in particular, have certain slants off the rip. So if that's what your roommate is seeing. I'm not going to question that.

I'll just leave it there.
My man.

That said, ALL publications have slants. What are you even arguing? As we've seen during this very conflict, there's no need to be explicit in the newsroom when you're weeding people out in the pipeline (higher education).

Did you see what happened at Harvard?! Those kids names are on lists, their pictures disseminated for shaming. You don't think they were doing this the whole time??? :mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I don't need some think tank to tell me that conflict won't end until one side or both are completely wiped out..
Hmm…

So what sources have you used to completely understand the conflict and all the powers at play throughout the history of both countries and their surrounding political and social influences?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hmm…

So what sources have you used to completely understand the conflict and all the powers at play throughout the history of both countries and their surrounding political and social influences?

Sources, you're asking me for sources when you haven't produced any?
And I agree with everyone that says Israel has committed Apartheid for decades. There I can easily provide them..you?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Theres been some debate about that. His wife is Jewish (Chelsea Peretti) but shes been pro Free Palestine for years so maybe it was just Jewish solidatrity without co-signing Israel's plan specifically. Problem is, the actual text doesnt acknowledge the other side's suffering so its getting heat out there

Anyway fukk that, this is the trill list here:

Theres some people like David Olyelowo who've signed both
That's The People's List right there.

Also the list with more pure and cool talent :hubie: