Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So the NY Times is saying Israel and its allies lied?
:russ: :ohlawd:

It doesn't matter at this point. They lied enough to convince people who were looking for a reason to blame Hamas anyway. That shyt may as well have happened 5 years ago at this point. The world has moved on and Israel is unscathed.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Wouldn't be surprised if Isreal was funding Hamas.

Israel initially aided Hamas an attempt to weak the PLO. A decade ago, Netanyahu was trying to divide the Palestinians by offering some concessions to Hamas.

Hamas bided its time, built up its rocket arsenal and built tunnels/bunkers. Netanyahu thought he could prey on Palestinian disunity (caused in part by a CIA sponsored coup by Fatah against Hamas in 2006) but it was Hamas that played Netanyahu.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Jordan Peele signed that shyt?

Can't say I'm surprised :hubie:

Theres been some debate about that. His wife is Jewish (Chelsea Peretti) but shes been pro Free Palestine for years so maybe it was just Jewish solidatrity without co-signing Israel's plan specifically. Problem is, the actual text doesnt acknowledge the other side's suffering so its getting heat out there

Anyway fukk that, this is the trill list here:

Theres some people like David Olyelowo who've signed both

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Ofc there's an agenda. I happen to live with a financial journalist who has also been in newsrooms and written for highly-regarded publications you know. What we've discovered is, the agenda doesn't need to be stated because the employees are well vetted before they're even hired.

As we've seen in these last few weeks, even bourgeoning professionals- kids still in school!- are vetted and discarded based on their feelings on the I-P conflict. They keep lists.

I'm not going to question your experience. All I'll say is that financial publications, in particular, have certain slants off the rip. So if that's what your roommate is seeing. I'm not going to question that.

I'll just leave it there.