Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Do you know how dehumanized Palestinians must be for a well known mainstream broadcaster reporter to have his entire family die in a targeted attack by Israel and it barely makes waves.

We're stuck with this old decrepit scumbag Biden going above and beyond the standard American approach. He's gone full Netanyahu.

fukk this shyt.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Sources, you're asking me for sources when you haven't produced any?
And I agree with everyone that says Israel has committed Apartheid for decades. There I can easily provide them..you?
Wait a sec…

You give an opinion and I ask you for the information you used to form that opinion. Instead of providing it, you somehow figure a comment about me not providing sources was the correct response?

I’m pretty sure I’ve consistently provided sources, quotes, and attribution throughout my entire discussion in this thread. Did you actually go through my post history in here before you said I didn’t provide sources? Or was that just a knee jerk response?

What assertions in this thread did I not provide sources for?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My man.

That said, ALL publications have slants. What are you even arguing? As we've seen during this very conflict, there's no need to be explicit in the newsroom when you're weeding people out in the pipeline (higher education).

Did you see what happened at Harvard?! Those kids names are on lists, their pictures disseminated for shaming. You don't think they were doing this the whole time??? :mjlol:

Because I'm not going to argue a point I can't disprove. You have your anecdotal evidence, I have mine. You think there's a nefarious nationwide agenda. I think there's just people falling into patterns they aren't even aware of. Also, most journalists aren't coming from Harvard, not even at the national level. On top of that, all the vetting in the world doesn't change someone from altering their opinion or becoming radicalized over time.

We aren't going to agree on this point so why waste time?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Do you know how dehumanized Palestinians must be for a well known mainstream broadcaster reporter to have his entire family die in a targeted attack by Israel and it barely makes waves.

We're stuck with this old decrepit scumbag Biden going above and beyond the standard American approach. He's gone full Netanyahu.

fukk this shyt.
Isn’t this the exact response that Hamas needed though?

A response that would have brought sympathy for Israel would have been a disaster for Hamas’ cause.

Hamas and Israel are holding the Palestinian people hostage.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Isn’t this the exact response that Hamas needed though?

A response that would have brought sympathy for Israel would have been a disaster for Hamas’ cause.

Hamas and Israel are holding the Palestinian people hostage.
im not playing this game.

A man's family was wiped out. I'm good on that respectfully.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
im not playing this game.

A man's family was wiped out. I'm good on that respectfully.
So I should only be outraged and not asking questions about intentions and strategy?

I’m not displaying the correct emotions.. too many questions?