Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So Muslims protected jews from Christians persecution for 800 years and the second jews get in power they put the muslims in open air prisons :jbhmm:

And that makes you side with the Jews :skip:

But you not a jew :dead:
I was always skeptical of this "muslims protected christians from persecution" meme because basically muslims were taxing christians and effectively writing the story about how they were maintained etc.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
nikkas got they pom poms out as if Palestine not bout to be wiped off the map:smh: play stupid games, win stupid prizes:yeshrug:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Christians just watching it all unfold like, “this what happens when you reject Jesus”:manny:

Meanwhile, Christianity is the only reason Israel is in a position to defend themselves from Muslims :whoo:

Coincidence? :patrice:

Nah

200w.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Capturing territory is a necessity.

There isn't another option - either slow genocide or fight back.

Its up to the remaining non-cowardly Arab and Muslim countries to show support
Egypt and Lebanon need to pull up and redeem themselves
Syria is washed

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Even if it’s other Muslims who suffer, why does Islamic terrorists/terrorism exist in 2023 if not it’s supported deep down by most devout Muslims

Religion = power and control

Arab Leaders/Muslims in power will never support ISRAEL
same way the average american didnt really support vietnam, iraq, afghanistan....

people in power can and will push agendas that are counter to their populations opinions

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
No strategy. They are religious fanatics who believe in jihad and 72 virgins that they get to fukk with a penis which never goes limp. They will have an erection for eternity if they are successful in jihad.

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”
Another file on command from the zionist excel spreadsheet

:mjlol:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
One side should be wiped out

The other side SHOULD face justice

Never change zionist shill :mjlol:
Yes, the terrorists should be wiped out. Why do you have an issue with that? Explain to me why you have an issues with terrorists being wiped out.

Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations​

October 8, 1997HAMAS

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
what i dont get is that everyone knows israeli occupation is the main issue..,..

but what is Hamas' endgame?
Spidey-Peek

Meow

What was Hamas endgame here or Strategy?

Now the citizens of Palestine are fukked.

Blessed-flame

Lot of leftists cheering this on as if the end result isn't gonna be the end of Gaza and Palestinians. And while I understand going out blazing instead of living on your knees, we're still talking about a political party deciding to throw away the continued existence of their people in exchange for some meaningless surprise attack victories and dancing in the streets. fukk Israel, I'm not going to defend them btw.

It's why I have zero interest in allowing people who romanticize defeat having any say in political or policy debates.

Capturing territory is a necessity.

There isn't another option - either slow genocide or fight back.

Its up to the remaining non-cowardly Arab and Muslim countries to show support

Pretty much this. Palestinians have no choice but to
sweedish-chef-birdman-small
and bring the noise to them bois.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Yes, the terrorists should be wiped out. Why do you have an issue with that? Explain to me why you have an issues with terrorists being wiped out.

Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations​

October 8, 1997HAMAS

Another file from the zionist execel spreadsheet :laff: this triffling jew can't help himself like he saw a Palestinian house with occupants inside :mjlol: