Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get it dude the bible says that land is theirs...

The same Bible Muslims base their beliefs off. So ironically they’re basically fighting against their own “God” while playing the victim and wonder why they’re losing.

Make it make sense :snoop:

If this wasn’t a religious based war, then maybe people could make a valid case for supporting Palestinians, but for now do we have any other options than to blame their leaders... which is Hamas?

If not, why doesn’t the secular Arab world condemn Islamic Arab terrorists the same way most (non Jews) condemn Israel

There’s no solution :unimpressed:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas exist purely as an excuse for Israel to murder thousands of Palestinian civilians
everytime the small hats get the urge is coincidently when Hamas 'attacks' or 'declares war on Israel and the decadent west'

cnn and other zionist organization will spin the propaganda mill the next day
Has to be some deeper shyt. They were in talks not to long ago about some peace shyt. Now war again?

So much money in war. Especially places with little to no resources. Sounds like israel needs that US stimmy again.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lot of leftists cheering this on as if the end result isn't gonna be the end of Gaza and Palestinians. And while I understand going out blazing instead of living on your knees, we're still talking about a political party deciding to throw away the continued existence of their people in exchange for some meaningless surprise attack victories and dancing in the streets. fukk Israel, I'm not going to defend them btw.

It's why I have zero interest in allowing people who romanticize defeat having any say in political or policy debates.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If not, why doesn’t the secular Arab world condemn Islamic Arab terrorists the same way most (non Jews) condemn Israel

There’s no solution :unimpressed:
secular arabs definitely condemn islamic terrorists...

most of the arab world doesnt have free press to express that sentiment tho

islamic terrorists kill more of their own people than the "enemies" they claim they exist to fight

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any time shyt happens in Israel, go watch the BBC. Compare and contrast. I don’t even know what’s going on here but the typical storyline is Israel overreacts to some incident and kills a bunch of civilians (e.g. Blows up a whole apartment building because a “terrorist“ was somewhere inside), Hamas reacts violently, and US media only covers the Palestinian reaction.

Same reason this thread is so hot right now is why the media covers it the way they do.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lot of leftists cheering this on as if the end result isn't gonna be the end of Gaza and Palestinians. And while I understand going out blazing instead of living on your knees, we're still talking about a political party deciding to throw away the continued existence of their people in exchange for some meaningless surprise attack victories and dancing in the streets.

It's why I have zero interest in allowing people who romanticize defeat having any say in political or policy debates.
Capturing territory is a necessity.

There isn't another option - either slow genocide or fight back.

Its up to the remaining non-cowardly Arab and Muslim countries to show support

voiture

Superstar
Daps
What was Hamas endgame here or Strategy?

Now the citizens of Palestine are fukked?
No strategy. They are religious fanatics who believe in jihad and 72 virgins that they get to fukk with a penis which never goes limp. They will have an erection for eternity if they are successful in jihad.

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
secular arabs definitely condemn islamic terrorists...

most of the arab world doesnt have free press to express that sentiment tho

islamic terrorists kill more of their own people than the "enemies" they claim they exist to fight

I hear a lot of individual Arab Muslims say hamas doesn’t represent Islam.

But you’ll never hear a Arab government say that.

Even if it’s other Muslims who suffer, why does Islamic terrorists/terrorism exist in 2023 if not it’s supported deep down by most devout Muslims

Religion = power and control

Arab Leaders/Muslims in power will never support ISRAEL