Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
yup just think of how many people alive now who are going to die in the next days or weeks, young innocent people who are just sent to war on both sides.
The irony is jews went after all military members involved in the holocaust regardless of their position of power

Aint no innocence soldiers in war

ReasonableMatic

Daps

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Shireen Abu Akleh is one of many, she was an American citizen.

She was a
Palestinian-American journalist who was MURDERED for covering an Israeli Military raid in West Bank.

None of the Israeli soldiers faced justice for murdering her. Cowards.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Should the US hand over Texas, New Mexico, California, Nevada back to Mexico? I want to see how consistent your position is.

"By its terms, Mexico ceded 55 percent of its territory, including the present-day states California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, most of Arizona and Colorado, and parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Wyoming."

"By its terms" does that mean Mexico's?

Also all that land that Palestine lost wasn't only through war. A lot of that was forced upon them.

So the comparison you're trying to draw isn't consistent at all.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Would you give up your people for death in order to temporarily hold a couple square miles of territory? My issue is there is no plan here, beyond I guess praying the Arab world signs a death warrant alongside you and attacks Israel?

I agree going out blazing is certainly an option, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable making that decision for the innocent women and children on my land. I'm gonna assume there was zero plan to evacuate their people, zero coordination, nothing. They simply and unilaterally decided their people should die for the cause.

I have a feeling whomever is ultimately behind this gives two shyts about the body count--Israeli and Palestinian civilians included--as long as some strategic goal is accomplished. What that is may be more regional than it looks now.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Can someone describe what's going on in Game Of Thrones terms?

Is this like the Wildlings' big invasion on the North?

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Would you give up your people for death in order to temporarily hold a couple square miles of territory? My issue is there is no plan here, beyond I guess praying the Arab world signs a death warrant alongside you and attacks Israel?

I agree going out blazing is certainly an option, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable making that decision for the innocent women and children on my land. I'm gonna assume there was zero plan to evacuate their people, zero coordination, nothing. They simply and unilaterally decided their people should die for the cause.
People have been fighting and sacrificing over land since time immemorial, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter is not just hipster jargon. Word to Madiba and umkhonto wa sizwe

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Euro fakkits nearly allowed themselves to be conquered by madman Adolf Hitler due to their political and diplomatic cockups and after riding to victory on the backs of Americans and Soviets instead of making things right by settling the Jews within their own European countries they give them 77% of a territory already occupied by an opposing religious group. How did they think this was going to turn out?
This was all part of the plan. Israel will never have peace because peace is not its purpose. Its purpose is to be a white man's fortress in the heart of the middle east, to terrorize the region for the sake of western interests.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
most Israelis are innocent too

this is both governments using politics and power to cement control...

Harriet tubman was helping slaves escape to freedom... valid end goal

her whole story would be different if she just tried to fight and got herself and other slaves killed with nothing accomplished

Israel has killed alot...

but this massacre isnt going to solve Palestinians dying...

it will actually help accelerate Palestinian deaths...

the only people who are winning are the heads of both governments...

this war will lead to both having more control/support from their population.

the population of both countries will suffer (Palestinians 1000x more)
Easy for an outsider to say what Palestinians should and shouldn't do
Damn near all of them are refugees in their own country, living in poverty depending on International aid
Only 10% of Palestinians have access to clean drinking water

And the killings and occupations don't fukking stop

They don't fear death

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, the terrorists should be wiped out. Why do you have an issue with that? Explain to me why you have an issues with terrorists being wiped out.

Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations​

October 8, 1997HAMAS

filthy zionist pig :hhh:
i bet you agree that Assata Shakur should still be on the FBI Most Wanted List too, huh?