Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You are a terrorist supporter. You support HAMAS (designated terrorist organization by the US government).
They are getting flushed out by Israel as I type. Based on your weak ass arguments, then anytime I defend any country's right to exist then I must be a citizen of that country.
You're blinded by your Islamic faith to the point where you are making excuses for terrorists. Go fight for that piece of shyt HAMAS if you believe in their cause so much.

I hope Israel avenges every one of their citizens who were killed today and rain as much hell on Hamas. Flush them all out! fukking terrorists!
Oh, stop it. Itamar Ben-Gvir was part of a designated terrorist organization (Kach) and now he's a powerful figure in the Knesset and active minister of national security, with control Israel's security forces. His ideology didn't change because he put on a suit. He's still a dangerous Kahanist who's using his power to terrorize innocent Palestinians. He still lives on an illegal settlement, ffs. The US State Department changing the designation is meaningless when the actions of the people involved are still the same. The extreme far-right runs Israel. And the West legitimizes their terrorism against Palestinians. It's time to stop being so naive.

I'm sick of people like you ignoring Israels actions in this conflict when they're the aggressor. And when the vast majority of casualties are Palestinians living under apartheid rule.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
You are a terrorist supporter. You support HAMAS (designated terrorist organization by the US government).
They are getting flushed out by Israel as I type. Based on your weak ass arguments, then anytime I defend any country's right to exist then I must be a citizen of that country.
You're blinded by your Islamic faith to the point where you are making excuses for terrorists. Go fight for that piece of shyt HAMAS if you believe in their cause so much.

I hope Israel avenges every one of their citizens who were killed today and rain as much hell on Hamas. Flush them all out! fukking terrorists!
The terrorist Israeli state has much MUCH innocent blood on their hands than HAMAS, is not HAMAS they are murdering right now, is innocent civilians.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I'll never forget how Israeli forces killed that Al Jazeera journalist and the west went silent unlike their campaign for Khashoggi

fukk israel
The west is really insecure when it comes to its dealings with muslims

The chess board must be flipped over and new rules have to be created on the spot

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What are your feelings on the ongoing oppression, murders, and assaults of innocent Palestinians sanctioned by the Israeli government? Or does your sympathy and hope for vengeance stop at white folks? :mjpls:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It’s kinda a catch 22 situation

Do you have any solutions for how to better cover it? :jbhmm:
Any time shyt happens in Israel, go watch the BBC. Compare and contrast. I don’t even know what’s going on here but the typical storyline is Israel overreacts to some incident and kills a bunch of civilians (e.g. Blows up a whole apartment building because a “terrorist“ was somewhere inside), Hamas reacts violently, and US media only covers the Palestinian reaction.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hamas exist purely as an excuse for Israel to murder thousands of Palestinian civilians
everytime the small hats get the urge is coincidently when Hamas 'attacks' or 'declares war on Israel and the decadent west'

cnn and other zionist organization will spin the propaganda mill the next day
Interesting.

So, Hamas is controlled by Israel?

• Dap
Reactions: P90

voiture

Superstar
Daps
What are your feelings on the ongoing oppression, murders, and assaults of innocent Palestinians sanctioned by the Israeli government? Or does your sympathy and hope for vengeance stop at white folks? :mjpls:
They should all go back to the diplomacy. After the terrorists such HAMAS are eliminated.