Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Israel is a white supremacist nation......i mean look at their leaders....its a bunch of western white europeans. It has a high skin cancer rate because them cacs don't belong there....they belong in europe with all the other cacs worldwide.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
So the Jews invaded Palestine, and now Palestine is trying to fight for their country back? Am I missing something because what gave Jews the right to take over 90% of Palestine?

Edit- Nevermind I see. So did Palestine not want Jews living on their land at all?
You had both Muslims and Jews living in Palestine peacefully. It wasn't until the Zionist decided they needed a permanent home. So they came to Palestine.

This move upset everyone including the Jews that already lived there. If you notice many of the poor Israelis look Arab. Those are the descendants of the original Jews that lived there before Zion is occupation. Most of the Israelis you see are European.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Israel is a white supremacist nation......i mean look at their leaders....its a bunch of western white europeans. It has a high skin cancer rate because them cacs don't belong there....they belong in europe with all the other cacs worldwide.

Hasn't Israel and South Africa both got the highest skin cancer rates? Makes you think :ohhh: