Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This was their plan all along. And it’s why they let Hamas carry out that attack.

They have been systematically taking what’s left off Palestine. In 20 years, it will be 100% Israel.

Someone said that this is the 21st Century version of Trail of Tears, and The Palestinians are going to be wiped out like the Native Americans.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something about this time feels like a hand has been overplayed. Biden has direct opposition from a good chunk of the left over this..

I think with the advent of the information age, the same old propaganda isn't hitting the same. I have been seeing the "media" aligned from low level, to mid level to high level. From the streets to way beyond there are representarives out there putting forth certain views and speaking points.

The main head scatcher is that there are no names no leadership targets, just everyone over there is a terrorist.

I think the backlash is heavy because it's pretty blatant. If there has been 1 lie there have been hundreds.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You're seriously posting PraegerU on Palestinians? :why:

Not only is PraegerU one of the biggest purveyors of misinformation on the Internet, but Dennis Praeger himself is a MASSIVE Zionist.

He literally believes that anyone who goes against Israel will be cursed by God, yet you trust his channel as a source of information on Palestinians. :francis:
Doc down bad, his war ptsd have him hating all Arabs, and posting praegar u

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Something about this time feels like a hand has been overplayed. Biden has direct opposition from a good chunk of the left over this..

I think with the advent of the information age, the same old propaganda isn't hitting the same. I have been seeing the "media" aligned from low level, to mid level to high level. From the streets to way beyond there are representarives out there putting forth certain views and speaking points.

The main head scatcher is that there are no names no leadership targets, just everyone over there is a terrorist.

I think the backlash is heavy because it's pretty blatant. If there has been 1 lie there have been hundreds.
Nah. This is different. UN peacekeepers and journalists have been killed like it’s nothing. The timing of all of this was well planned out. Jews control the media. Their influence is undeniable. When the dust settles, if they annex Gaza, Palestine is dead. It’s over. And when Egypt opens their borders, you can forget about anyone being allowed to come back.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah. This is different. UN peacekeepers and journalists have been killed like it’s nothing. The timing of all of this was well planned out. Jews control the media. Their influence is undeniable. When the dust settles, if they annex Gaza, Palestine is dead. It’s over. And when Egypt opens their borders, you can forget about anyone being allowed to come back.

We must pray that the Palestinian people’s superhuman resistance to Israeli violence continues for just a bit longer for things to occur…elsewhere.

:ehh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a foreign policy nightmare :pachaha:

hqdefault.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont feel like typing but, this @ORDER_66

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I thought this had to be fake, but it's verified and apologized for.

Obviously, an apology isn't enough. There needs to be a DEEP dive into exactly how this happened. I can see two main directions:

1. The problem was mostly human, and someone at Meta was trolling/being an a$$hole

2. The problem was mostly technology, and the algorithms for some reason immediately linked "terrorist" to "Palestinian"

If the 2nd option is correct, that's a fukking wild example of how fukked-up algorithms can be when they simply replicate the fukked-up norms of our society. Think about what it says if the internet space has been so universally demonizing of Palestine that an unbiased computer accidentally thought "Palestinian" and "Palestinian terrorist" were the same word.