Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
see once you break with logic people can't talk to you anymore.

your own post shows disproportionate jews as does leading contemporary physics.

Screenshot-2023-10-21-at-02-46-25.png

now I am not going to explain proportion to someone who fancies that he is making a sound argument.

that would be reductive and a waste of time.
All I'm saying man, there are a lot of fukking scientists and mathematicians from all over the world who have contributed greatly to these fields.

As I stated, Einstein wasn't overrated, but many many.. names through history have all had a part in bringing us to where we are today. They're underrated. You can write encyclopedias of inventions just built off what Ampere discovered. That shyt changed history. However, I don't know the last time I heard his name mentioned outside of a physics/engineering course (outside of when people mention Amps).

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now that is fukked up. It say a lot that the Dr. accusing him of denying the Holocaust received no punishment while he was suspended.

Internal emails seen by CBC News show that the doctor was handed a one-month suspension without pay the next day. But in a statement to CBC News, Mackenzie Health said that "it is false to suggest Dr. Thomson was suspended for his views," without elaborating.

Of course he was suspended for his views.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The comments to this make you want to throw up. White people are truly disgusting. fukk Israel, fukk all Jews. And I hope the world stops fukking with the United States.

Eventually I’m out of this country. I’m ashamed to even be apart of this country.
Agree!!!

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
If Hamas did it then let the truth prevail.... :francis:

man we are on the wrong side of this conflict and I don't want our nation destroyed because of them retards yes I said retards over there in Israel oding on their own kool-aid.

word to Jim Jones.

if I was President I would be like this the whole time, I don't know anything about the middle east hold your own nuts you got Yahweh to fight for you I don't want to get in the lords way:hubie:

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
If Hamas did it then let the truth prevail.... :francis:

man we are on the wrong side of this conflict and I don't want our nation destroyed because of them retards yes I said retards over their in Israel oding on their own kool-aid.

word to Jim Jones.

if I was President I would be like this the whole time, I don't know anything about the middle east hold your own nuts you got Yahweh to fight for you I don't want to get in the lords way:hubie:
Jobs control the crackkka white house!
Let's not ignore that Pancho.