Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I can't remember who it was that kept talking about how great Channel 4 has been but i owe you rep

Dissecting Israel's hospital claims piece by piece. Cliffs:
  • Sound analysis shows the missile came from the east (Israel) not the west (Gaza)
  • Also shows audio call is two separate recordings spliced together
  • London University created a 3d remake of the impact, their projections aline with the sound analysis

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
NYPICHPDPICT000061858097.jpg

Raw
Free da gal

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
is there a specific reason why they are targeting hospitals? I mean I know war is ugly, but to blatantly target the weakest and most vunerable is unjustifiable.
They are targeting all vital infrastructure. Their goal is to make Gaza unlivable. So they can annex the land and repopulate it with Jews.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They are targeting all vital infrastructure. Their goal is to make Gaza unlivable. So they can annex the land and repopulate it with Jews.

I just found out you can take a free trip to Isreal if you're jewish where they try and convince you to stay and offer you land?

:skip:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Allegedly. Any proof of this? And lets say 2-3 hamas are in hospital, are they worth hundreds of civilian lives?
I'm pretty sure I asked you to stop quoting me a few pages back. You don't even substantiate your own arguments but demanding I do, nah. You could have easily typed the question into Google. Feel free. You're here to clown but I ain’t clowning with you.

Keep it pushing playa

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There’s never any proof..
They demolished over 10k homes
You telling me Hamas is firing rockets from all those homes smh

:comeon: First 2 articles are from 2014.

"Dirar Belhoul Al-Falasi, a member of the UAE's Federal National Council, said in an October 13, 2020 interview on Kwait's Diwan Al-Mulla Online TV: "People from the Red Crescent told us that they built a hospital [in Gaza]... This hospital was for treating Palestinians. People from Hamas fired a rocket from the hospital's roof, so that Israel would bomb this hospital. Just see how low they can go..."

The video of the above quote is in the 3rd link.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm pretty sure I asked you to stop quoting me a few pages back. You don't even substantiate your own arguments but demanding I do, nah. You could have easily typed the question into Google. Feel free. You're here to clown but I ain’t clowning with you.

Keep it pushing playa
Get the fukk outta this thread then weirdo :dahell: youve typed so much non sense in this thread, youre the one that needs google

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Get the fukk outta this thread then weirdo :dahell: youve typed so much non sense in this thread, youre the one that needs google
Nah get your pesky ass the fukk out my mentions. Attention starved duck ass. Crying all through the thread trying to get people banned because they don't agree with your dizzy ass.

:camby: