Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You're seriously posting PraegerU on Palestinians?
I knew what was up before that, thus the warning, and posted something else from a different source more amenable.

I don't trust him, but there aren't many that I CAN at this point on this matter, and don't follow his channel at all. Anything from Hamas is auto-disregard.​

Last edited:
Daps
is there a specific reason why they are targeting hospitals? I mean I know war is ugly, but to blatantly target the weakest and most vunerable is unjustifiable.

this is an intended extermination project framed as war, in any other scenario the discussion of sparing civilian lives would be common sense

invalid

Banned
Daps
I knew what was up before that, thus the warning, and posted something else from a different source more amenable.

I don't trust him, but there aren't many that I CAN at this point on this matter, and don't follow his channel at all. Anything from Hamas is auto-disregard.​

Typically, I wouldn't have looked at the PragerU video either. However, I did view it.

I would still want something like that from an unbiased source. PragerU has a scarlet letter.

I know you posted another video though.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
so you admit Israel can't be trusted, but you'll continue to spew their propaganda? you are a zionist clown too, no need to spend my time on you.
Ain’t no good guys and bad guys nikka, that’s ain’t Hollywood. All it matters is who wins. The winners make the rules. Palestine dnt have land because when it was time to fight for it they lost. That’s the story of the world.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Very sound source of information. Thank you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Typically, I wouldn't have looked at the PragerU video either. However, I did view it.

I would still want something like that from an unbiased source. PragerU has a scarlet letter.

I know you posted another video though.
Everybody is biased, breh. Finding objective info is already hard enough, then, you throw in social media posts from everywhere purporting to be experts and it becomes exponentially worse.​