Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
NYPICHPDPICT000061858097.jpg

Raw

Nice to look at. But I wouldn't trust her.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What u mean, they deal with terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. No need to be honest with them people, only thing they respect is brute force. Middle East and the Muslims are just like that. They ain’t built for democracy.

No disrespect most y’all dnt know shyt about Muslims extremists and their tactics, I been dealing with them for 10 years plus. I know one thing, Israel care more about their women children and citizens than Hamas care for Palestinians.

I’m rolling with the sane people instead of the guys who want their own citizens to die to push some BS jihad.
so you admit Israel can't be trusted, but you'll continue to spew their propaganda? you are a zionist clown too, no need to spend my time on you.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Third oldest Church in history. 425 AD it's been standing there unharmed.

Wiped out now. Any apologies or more excuses and dodgy blaming?

I’m pretty sure yah ain’t got an issue with it, just the very presence of that euro Jesus and all that divine imagery goes against scripture, who knows what else been going on. But I do still feel bad for the people

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@invalid I saw the argument that from Matt Duss who was Bernie sanders foreign policy advisor who said progressives and pro Palestinian elements should really ask themselves what happens when the walls come down. If there will be immediate peace, or if attacks on Israeli citizens will increase to a level that is beyond acceptable, leading to an inevitable reverse of some of these exclusionary policies. I think both sides may have backed themselves into a corner that one side is gonna have to de-escalate from.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Don't mind the source.

Listen to the words....

I'm done with this subject until this war is over.​

You're seriously posting PraegerU on Palestinians? :why:

Not only is PraegerU one of the biggest purveyors of misinformation on the Internet, but Dennis Praeger himself is a MASSIVE Zionist.

If America abandons Israel and the Jews, “that is the end of America as we know it,” according to American conservative talk show host Dennis Prager.

A Jew well known for his deep connection with the Christian Right, Prager expressed concern that America was abandoning the Judeo-Christian values on which it was founded and was, therefore, at risk of losing its support for Israel and, ultimately, its rank of a superpower.

“Christians [support Israel] because they cite God’s promise to Abraham that ‘those who bless you, I will bless and those who curse you I will curse,’” Prager said. “They happen to be correct. Those who have cursed Jews have ended up cursed.

He literally believes that anyone who goes against Israel will be cursed by God, yet you trust his channel as a source of information on Palestinians. :francis: