Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Also, because of this conflict insurgent cells start up basically everywhere Palestinian refugees go, within the region. They've done so in Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt. Them countries don't want that headache. Which is within their right.

But also, the Arab world knows the moment Gaza is vacated its over like you said.

But I want to ask a REALLY tough question to this board. A REAL tough one. In the same vein as ADOS, Black Brazilians and the rest of the Africa diaspora.

Would it be impossible for the Palestinian people to have identity without LAND? I'm only asking because at this point, a protracted land campaign into Gaza would all but eradicate HAMAS forces. I'm not hoping for this nor do I support it. But its just a conversation.
Weird question, but the answer would be no. As Americans, many of us known intimately there's no correlation between a people's cultural identity and their or lack thereof, land. Certain religious groups know this as well:mjpls:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was hoping moreso that people would listen to what he said rather than dismiss him out of hand.

Did you listen at least?​
No, and I'm not. PragerU is known for bringing on people and having them lie about actual history. They have had Black people on who lie about slavery and the Civil Rights Movement among other things. Sorry, but there's no reason to entertain their nonsense.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I would absolutely LOVE the Vatican getting involved over this. shyt will be better than Wrestlemania 17:banderas:
Where the Knights of Templar at?

Bruh that would actually be an insane political development. The Vatican rearming and reinstating military orders like the Knights Templar, Knight Hospitallers and others as modern day strike teams :damn: They'd be able to pull soldiers from the whole Latin America, Southern Europe, Africa, Phillipines, Ireland, Poland :wow:

They technically cant have an army because of the treaty they have with Italy, but Japan doesnt have an "army" They have self defense forces :troll: so its legally possible. All it would take is a Pope thats about that ACTION :demonic:

shyt They might even already have them on the low to fight Vampires and Demons :lupe:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Quiet as a mouse in here. :sas2:
You brehs are not only susceptible but predictable as hell.
Problem is with a city as dense as Gaza you’re bound to be held to the impossible standard of threading needles from the sky

invalid

Banned
Daps
@Buddy gave you quotes of where that came from. I just added that Archbishop said the same things

What is your point if not that?

You quoted this statement:

So you're quoting a source who is being directed by Hamas.

That was made in relation to the Health Ministry:

The Gaza Health Ministry is ran by Hamas.

You then applied that statement to the Church.

:mjlol: I didn’t know Hamas controlled the church too

When I addressed both Naoum and the Health Minister here:

As you can see, this claim that you're quoting from Naoum and the Health Minister has not been independently verified.

Go pester someone else.

giphy.webp

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:@invalid

You added that archbishop quote way after
You pulling Israeli tactics in the thread bruh?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Weird question, but the answer would be no. As Americans, many of us known intimately there's no correlation between a people's cultural identity and their or lack thereof, land. Certain religious groups know this as well:mjpls:

Ummm

This isn’t necessarily true.

In the dubious United States, Lakota Sioux will tell you that American seizure of the Black Hills (their most sacred site) dealt a terrible blow to their cultural identity and sense of self. They are still seeking the return of these stolen lands…

That case example alone should tell you that geographic ties that ethnic groups have to their territories is deep and often integral to their identity.

Hypothetical, if aliens landed in Saudi Arabia and took Mecca/Medina, robbing Muslims of the ability to make Hajj, that would seriously wound Muslim identity as Hajj is an obligation of all Muslims who can do so.