Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I'm confused about your arguments, my head hurts....Is your argument that anyone who defends Israel is a Jew?
This is one of the dumbest arguments I have had on the coli..I swear! Just curios man, how old are you? I maybe wasting my time with you.
From false equivalence to strawmanning so god damn jewish :scust: :laff:

All thats left is to call the dead Palestinian children anti Semites and your job here is done :mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Couldve worded it better. I know they do, what Im asking is if this situation is imperative enough to shift the focus off Ukraine and onto Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran.
But the political will seems to be split like this

Dems = pro Ukraine, wary/critical of Israels hard right government now (especially the hard left)

Repubs = anti Ukraine, profesional Israel nutriders

With the House in chaos, wtf happens now? We can't hand Russia or Iran a W but getting dragged into 2 major conflicts as the Ammo supplier? Imagine China strikes Taiwan in 2024 ahead of schedule while all this is going on. The video about Hezbollah moving to open up a Northern front and IDF forces firing on them makes me feel like this shyt could spiral WAY out of control today

All Israel needed at this point was the US to say "defend yourself, do you".

They can go in and wipe Gaza off the map. They don't need additional funds or military or weapons. HAMAS literally just committed Suicide by War.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Does the Indian have to ruin both this thread and the one in Higher Learning? :what:
Bringing up nonsensical noncomparable points like mexico and USA even tho we have treatises :dead:
You are a jew cuz you are shilling harder than napoleon in this thread for isreal :laff:

He's a whole team of Indians being paid fukk is your excuse :dahell:

Them CACS, KOONS and Indians forming like volton to defend Israeli settler colonizers. Palestine rebelling got em HEATED.
They can’t even hide their outrage online today :mjlol:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
From false equivalence to strawmanning so god damn jewish :scust: :laff:

All thats left is to call the dead Palestinian children anti Semites and your job here is done :mjlol:
You are a terrorist supporter. You support HAMAS (designated terrorist organization by the US government).
They are getting flushed out by Israel as I type. Based on your weak ass arguments, then anytime I defend any country's right to exist then I must be a citizen of that country.
You're blinded by your Islamic faith to the point where you are making excuses for terrorists. Go fight for that piece of shyt HAMAS if you believe in their cause so much.

I hope Israel avenges every one of their citizens who were killed today and rain as much hell on Hamas. Flush them all out! fukking terrorists!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am talking about the media dehumanising the palestinians while making making it seem like they are the victims.
You get to a point where every time you saw a media report you asked yourself, "what did they do now to deserve it".

I know because I used to be brainwashed by media stories into thinking that way.

Neither am I saying Hamas is in the right. In fact, they just gave permission to genocide, and I think their decision is probably influenced by others who will use this to take pressure off themselves.

This is just a sad depressing day.

Humanity is depressing.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't lose any more brain cells :why:

Ignored

What I say struck a nerve? The truth hurts :manny:

Believe it or not, animosity in recent times between Jews and Muslims is a recent thing (if you exclude the early expansion of Islam). For most of history it was Christians vs Jews and most Jews even sought refuge in Muslim lands back then.
Islam today has been infiltrated by a lot of radical elements that's where the problem is. Elements who want the complete annihilation of Israel.
Hamas is a designated terrorist organization.

If you exclude the early expansion of Islam?

Isn’t this the root of it all? As if this isn’t “True Islam”.

Muslims never reformed their religion. Traditions reign supreme and that is what makes Islam so strong and last to this day.

Ironically Jewish people haven’t changed their age old beliefs and traditions

Same thing happening back then is happening now because both people believe they are “chosen” by God

I can respect both parts dedication to their ancient beliefs though. They’ve always been willing to go to war and die for it

It’s just Jews have support from Christians now