Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Watch your fukking mouth.

That's not a threat, that's me trying to protect you from memorializing how fukking stupid you sound some times.

It the Knicks tbread, it's cool and funny because we all look at you like the low functioning autistic breh that gets excitable but is a good guy at heart.

But in here? With my track record for trying to be informed and knowledgeable before I open my mouth; you calling me a c00n is insane.

You're a true clown ass child, breh. fukking loser.
:picard: :picard: :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
It's rough, though, because those things are what drive public opinion even though they're insignificant in the big picture.

The vast majority of humans don't make most of their decisions based on statistics, or deep historical understanding, or careful rational arguments. When it comes to casual viewpoints like their thoughts on another country or daily news items, they tend to make their decisions based on who they like, what their friends think, and how they feel emotionally. That's not an insult, it's just human nature. People don't want to dedicate hours of hard thinking to an issue like this, so they allow their subconscious to take control, and the subconscious defaults to associations and emotions.

Thus, control of the narrative and images like hospitals and babies and particularly sympathetic victims matter more to that narrative than the best historical book on the subject ever will.
Would you argue that the media is some what of a commercial arm of the military?

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse