Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You putting whole-ass people in air quotes makes me feel less sorry for folk having dragged you over your 'wife' :manny:
There have been several different groups of people in that area for a long, long time. My putting the term in quotes is because I don't know what specific posters mean when they use it. If you feel that is disrespectful, that isn't my intent. Don't take it that way. I will use Gazans to reference them.​

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh they NEVER stopped (and no, Gaza can't get shyt past the iron dome, this fight is completely one-sided)

I been putting those live camera feeds on in the background at night and they ramp it up around 2am-5am, bombing the shyt outta them people every night. Every explosion you know atleast 20-50 people died or got injured minimum

If I wasn't putting them shyts on I'd have no concept of how frequently they've been doing this since the media is picking and choosing when to report stuff, you got people thinking they haven't been bombed on since the hospital incident, fukk that, seeing the reality of this shyt is sickening and humbling at the same time, you or me coulda been born over there :wow: being ignored by the rest of the world
shyt like this during Ferguson is exactly what turned me away from mainstream news

Every night during the protests/riots reddit Livestreams and tweets showed you how shyt was really going down :francis: CNN didn't pick the story up till 3 days later and even then they weren't showing a fraction of the shyt them cacs were shown to be doing on livestreams and posts from people's phones:francis:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
That ain't happening UNLESS Hamas is destroyed. What Hamas did ensured that Israel will not allow them to do it ever again. The sooner 'Palestinians' give them up, the better. Hamas is impeding, not helping, them whatsoever.​

Hamas was created in 89 faccot why didn't the occupation end before? When the first Intifida happened?

Oslo was 93, Hamas was still strictly targeting military targets at that time, no Israeli civilian killed by Hamas why didn't the occupation end then? Or the next year when Israel signed a treaty with Jordan?

This is literally three decades ago ^ you dikk sucker

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I do that for the same reason I type 'G-d' as no one can objectively define what it is when they use that term.

Pre- or Post-1967? Back when Rome named the region?? After WW1?? The 13th Century BCE??

This War has nothing to do with 'Palestinians'. It's about Muslims vs. Jews.​

Palestinian as they define themselves and as the world recognizes them you p*ssy

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Let's go with 1948 until now
SEI_176202398-1.jpg

Okay. Then you mean the territories of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank which is recognized as a State.​
Isreal occupies Palestine, no?
Yup.​
Should this dynamic continue?
Nope.

Thanks for clarifying.

My question to you is will Hamas' actions do anything to get Israel out of there?​

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
So is it possible Israel is the most powerful nation in the world as I've never seen such kowtowing from world leaders before. Netanyahu had US, UK and German leaders fly out and back him while barely displaying sympathy for Palestinians.

Feels like jews dominating America makes Israel by proxy the most dominant country in the world.

Jews got a lot of sectors on lock. Especially the financial one, so folk are always gonna come running to em.

truth be told.. I think their vastly overplaying their hands with this situation.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
No, they shouldn't be allowed.

So we can admit that both Israel and Hamas are in the wrong?
Yes. They are both wrong.

With respect to the history of the conflict, do you believe Israel's only options, if their goal were to be to take a high moral trajectory moving forward, is to either completely give up the land and admit they don't have a right to it or just die?

Sidenote: This method of debate is actually pretty amazing and actually creates a level of growong respect the longer we both can use the quid pro quo in a healthy way. And that only works if there is atleast a little respext in the exchange. Dap + rep

Last edited: