Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Israel :what:

1. They took credit for it before the international community created an uproar
2. They deleted the tweet the posted footage from last year claiming it was proof Hamas was responsible
3. They posted a fake audio recording of Hamas militants blaming themselves
4. Israeli ALWAYS bombs hospitals and have no problem killing women and children
5. Most importantly, Israel refuses to allow international independent journalists to investigate the impact site
It all makes perfect sense once you realize you're only supposed to listen to what they're saying/doing in the current moment. Anything prior that conflicts isn't true.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Quick question maybe someone can dive deeper because from what I'm seeing Palestinians are pretty similar to Jewish people when it comes to genetics.

If so, then wouldn't it make sense for Israel to not kill those people then and negate her argument?

Further, a lot of Jews are not even ethnically/genetically Jewish/Palestinian.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
And honestly this is the best resolution...for now. Hopefully a cease fire resolution comes about soon and a solution can come about before the end of the year.

This is why the Biden trip in retrospect was still positive. Sure most people aren't going to see it that way. But Bibi is a fukking fascist nutcase and even the mere presence of the POTUS means they gotta chill the fukk out for a second.
A cease-fire has to happen NOW. Because if this goes on for months, its only a matter of time before other forces start mobilizing en masse.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dahell:

Goddamn, you're really showing your ass here. Do we need to start off at the beginning? I already posted this once, why didn't you read/watch then?

For the next two years, Chenoweth and Stephan collected data on all violent and nonviolent campaigns from 1900 to 2006 that resulted in the overthrow of a government or in territorial liberation. They created a data set of 323 mass actions. Chenoweth analyzed nearly 160 variables related to success criteria, participant categories, state capacity, and more. The results turned her earlier paradigm on its head — in the aggregate, nonviolent civil resistance was far more effective in producing change.

They broke down literally every successful rebellion between 1900 and 2006, and nonviolent rebellions were far MORE successful than violent rebellions. Like I pointed out earlier, you haven't studied this issue at all and don't know anything about it. Why did you even call yourself "Nkrumah was Right" if you don't realize that he led a nonviolent revolution because he KNEW it would have the greatest chance of success?

All the data is here. Where are they wrong?

Why Civil Resistance Works: The Strategic Logic of Nonviolent Conflict
Maria J. Stephan and Erica Chenoweth
International Security, Vol. 33, No. 1 (Summer 2008), pp. 7–44

Nkrumah supporting armed insurrections across Africa such as in Algeria. Really, you are the one who knows nothing.

Nkrumah wasn't a dolt. He knew that armed rebellion against colonizers was sometimes necessary.

Imagine if the Algerians were listening to someone who was a dullard like you. They'd still be under French rule with millions more French settlers in Algeria today if they had a coward like you in charge.
:sas1:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Quick question maybe someone can dive deeper because from what I'm seeing Palestinians are pretty similar to Jewish people when it comes to genetics.

If so, then wouldn't it make sense for Israel to not kill those people then and negate her argument?

Further, a lot of Jews are not even ethnically/genetically Jewish/Palestinian.

What's the ethnic difference between North Koreans and South Koreans? Chinese people in mainland China and Chinese people in Taiwan? Tigrayans in Ethiopia versus Tigrayans in Eritrea?

Intra-ethnic violence or violence between groups that are closely related to one another isn't uncommon in global history.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nkrumah supporting armed insurrections across Africa such as in Algeria. Really, you are the one who knows nothing.

Nkrumah wasn't a dolt. He knew that armed rebellion against colonizers was sometimes necessary.

Imagine if the Algerians were listening to someone who was a dullard like you. They'd still be under French rule with millions more French settlers in Algeria today if they had a coward like you in charge.
:sas1:

You're a fukking idiot if you think nonviolent rebellion is more "cowardly" than violent rebellion. Once again, you have no substantive argument beyond the same catchphrases repeated everywhere by people who have zero study or experience in the subject.

Notice that you ignored ALL the data in the post yet again to cherry-pick one sentence in the middle, and you can't even answer the actual question I posed in that sentence. I responded to your false claim that nonviolence had barely ever worked compared to violent rebellion. I posted the exact data proving that wrong. If you have to ignore reality, don't you think that might be a flaw in your argument?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're a fukking idiot if you think nonviolent rebellion is more "cowardly" than violent rebellion. Once again, you have no substantive argument beyond the same catchphrases repeated everywhere by people who have zero study or experience in the subject.

Notice that you ignored ALL the data in the post yet again to cherry-pick one sentence in the middle, and you can't even answer the actual question I posed in that sentence. I responded to your false claim that nonviolence had barely ever worked compared to violent rebellion. I posted the exact data proving that wrong. If you have to ignore reality, don't you think that might be a flaw in your argument?

This is the essential problem with liberals. They utilize ‘data’ as a buzzword to confirm their biases through the use of unscientific studies (‘unscientific’ with respect to the nature of the sample size and methodology).

-sigh-

Take the East Timor case study they cite. It’s wrong, as East Timorese led a violent struggle against Indonesia for decades.

:francis: :mjlol:

This is the kind of study that would portray
the liberation of South Africa as non-violent resistance despite Nelson Mandela founding UmKhonto we Sizwe to forment armed rebellion in South Africa and the ANC, in 1986, adopting violent resistance in the townships to render South Africa ungovernable.

I’ve been mocking you incessantly because it’s easy, you’re wrong, and a typical liberal
:dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
When Russia annexed Crimea and invaded Ukraine, they didn’t go on a world wide media spin. Their objective was simple and they didn’t care what people thought.

I’ve never seen a country go to great lengths to justify actions against someone else if they felt they were right.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When Russia annexed Crimea and invaded Ukraine, they didn’t go on a world wide media spin. Their objective was simple and they didn’t care what people thought.

I’ve never seen a country go to great lengths to justify actions against someone else if they felt they were right.

It’s because Russia’s government fundamentally believes it is right. It doesn’t care about Western opinion.

Israel’s government knows it is wrong and so seeks to persuade the West.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Why should my Black ass feel bad about Israelis, civilians or otherwise, being killed?

I'm not ashamed to say I support any and every kind of violence towards those european b*stards

I don't particularly like joos and I'm against ayrab refugees coming here, but my hat's in the Palestinian ring on this one, they're a terrible people and don't deserve any homeland