Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Then why have they killed more women and children than terrorists? Israel cares so much they keep blowing up civilians. What a great way to show your support.

Let me guess: Hamas is hiding behind civilians in hospitals, schools, bakeries, playgrounds, houses. I know, I know.

The long game, as it’s always been, is to wipe out Palestinians in Gaza so they can move in and let “settlers” build it up.
This War has NOTHING to do with any of that.

Hamas is hiding behind it to keep public opinion in their favor.​

Anhur

All Star
Daps
For all the gullible people. It is basically 100% confirmed that the hospital was not accidentally attacked by Palestinians

The alleged Palestinian weapon was intercepted by the Iron Dome and did not misfire according to Al Jazeera

The audio of Palestinians talking about an alleged malfunction which was released by the apartheid regime is deemed a fake by Channel 4 News and several independent Arab journalists.

BTW, they never stopped destroying buildings before or after that attack. I still can't believe they destroyed a school:snoop:
They never had the moral high ground at any point in this conflict (75 years). :pacspit:

Let's never forget that THEY ADMITTED TO DOING IT AS WELL.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So who cause the hospital explosion? I don’t know who to believe. I wish I was plugged in but…
:whoa:
I doubt I really want to know what happened.
A derka derka rocket...

AL-Jazeera, the Sand CAC spin force only "reputable" network caught it live...

If that's not enough, in the morning we found out no airstrike missile ordnance craters, no structural damage to the hospital...just a fire in a parking lot adjacent to the hospital...

imrs.php

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Typed a whole lotta nothing.

At least you admit that you can't counter a single challenge I posed to you. This doesn't seem to be in your wheelhouse.

Palestinians tried non violent resistance. Israelis shot thousands of them. And Palestinians have no powerful benefactor that can outweigh the wicked influence of the United States.

Thanks for exposing your ignorance.

You're doing exactly what I said you do.

[violence fails over and over again with horrific consequences] - KEEP TRYING VIOLENCE!

[nonviolence fails once] - Goddamnit, it didn't work, it must never work.

And you think my ignorance was what was exposed here? No one claimed that nonviolence works every time, just like no one would be stupid enough to claim that violence works every time. But it's been proven that nonviolence works substantially more often and more completely than nonviolence does. I spent a good bit of my life studying both violence and nonviolence before I came to that conclusion. What study have you ever done of the issue because mining for anecdotes to protect your confirmation bias?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
A derka derka rocket...

AL-Jazeera, the Sand CAC spin force only "reputable" network caught it live...

If that's not enough, in the morning we found out no airstrike missile ordnance craters, no structural damage to the hospital...just a fire in a parking lot adjacent to the hospital...

imrs.php

You dumbass Al Jazeera themselves proved it was Israel :mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I am going to continue praying for the innocent lives being caught in the middle from both sides and Free Palestine/Destroy Hamas.

Also there is way too much misinformation being spread idk what is true or not.