Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So is it possible Israel is the most powerful nation in the world as I've never seen such kowtowing from world leaders before. Netanyahu had US, UK and German leaders fly out and back him while barely displaying sympathy for Palestinians.

Feels like jews dominating America makes Israel by proxy the most dominant country in the world.

:hubie:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So is it possible Israel is the most powerful nation in the world as I've never seen such kowtowing from world leaders before. Netanyahu had US, UK and German leaders fly out and back him while barely displaying sympathy for Palestinians.

Feels like jews dominating America makes Israel by proxy the most dominant country in the world.
I’d argue it’s more likely a strategic thing, the Anglos can’t afford for Isreal to collapse and not have a footprint in the Middle East

Somewhat similar to how France was ready to start a war in Africa with Niger

It’s probably some geopolitical reason Isreal is getting this backing

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you believe that fake news about the hospital, then you're a really gullible person. That apartheid regime has no morals. A hospital isn't off limits for them.
They are hundreds of reports of them threatening hospitals all over Gaza for the last 2 weeks.

:mjlol: Let's see the Christic00ns juelz their way out of that one....

:mjlol: The archbishop himself said it not a Muslim. Breh has no motive to defend Muslims or Hamas.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:mjlol: Let's see the Christic00ns juelz their way out of that one....

:mjlol: The archbishop himself said it not a Muslim. Breh has no motive to defend Muslims or Hamas.
So Biden would co-sign the foolery? Do y’all really believe Biden is lying or with his words, “our intelligence shows Israel probably didn’t do it.” Is plausible deniability?

That quote isn’t a direct quote. I didn’t pay attention to what he said.

Either way
:picard:
If we going the Iraq, we found WMDs route and
:picard:
If Hamas would do an attack like this to gain support from its Muslim Brothers and Sisters.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The problem in general is it's a real shytty system/candidates/leadership.

You got Democrats like Bernie and AOC who are basically morally correct. They have less or zero tolerance for the corrupt.
They represent the good and are your true movers and shakers who represent positive change.

Then you got mainstream Democrats like Biden who are the status quo, cookie cutter and are guilty of enabling the bad side (thus letting the virus live which are time bombs waiting to detonate).

2016 the Democratic voters were split and we saw what happened. There wasn't even a major event. People were just weary of Hilary's past. The low voter turnout allowed MAGA to get into office.

2024 the voters now are split once again and there is a major event that Joe Biden is right in the middle of. These guys are about to run into an ugly ass battle come election time. You can bet 99.99999% we're going to have a low voter turnout again.

Problem is if MAGA wins you know it'll be wack af too, because well, MAGA.
Problem is if Biden wins you know it'll be wack af too with more enabling which means they'll never truly get rid of the threat.

Do you see the recursive pattern yet?
Far Right bring this country near destruction.
Before it gets to destruction we "wake up" and vote Left but never 100% to the Left to make the real impact.

This just stalls everything and lets bad shyt happen and persist.
When we end up in a configuration like this people die and get hurt, but not out of necessity for lasting change.
Basically this leads to unnecessary deaths, troubles, issues, etc. but goes absolutely nowhere.
It's like a team with a less than mediocre record - that's when fanbases suffer the most.
Not good enough to contend, not bad enough to draft Jordan, Peyton or LeBron to make the official reset.

It's just a real shytty system that won't let the real good guys win to make the definite change.
I ain't voting for this shyt ever again unless one of the real good guys are on the ballot (thus splitting the vote until they get the message).

I'm tired of the "status quo" being considered a "win". It's not.
Voting for the status quo is basically agreeing to be the 15th worst team in the league.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So when Israel marches into Gaza, kills thousands, flattens entire areas, and then takes over the land as their own, that will have nothing to do with Palestine?
It has NOTHING to do with 'Palestine' or 'Palestinians'. It hasn't been since Hamas came to power. The only viable solution is to wipe Hamas, and terrorists like them, out.

We care more about 'Palestinians' than Hamas, the Government of Gaza, does.​

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has NOTHING to do with 'Palestine' or 'Palestinians'. It hasn't been since Hamas came to power. The only viable solution is to wipe Hamas, and terrorists like them, out.

We care more about 'Palestinians' than Hamas, the Government of Gaza, does.​
Then why have they killed more women and children than terrorists? Israel cares so much they keep blowing up civilians. What a great way to show your support.

Let me guess: Hamas is hiding behind civilians in hospitals, schools, bakeries, playgrounds, houses. I know, I know.

The long game, as it’s always been, is to wipe out Palestinians in Gaza so they can move in and let “settlers” build it up.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

This was conclusion as well and I would've done the same thing in my position. Israel is prepared and willing to turn Gaza into a parking lot, they've been telegraphing it since the inital attack.

The IDF wanted to invade days ago. Those arab 🧢threats got them to reaccess the risk. Now that Uncle Sam is committed to refereeing this conflict, the IDF can focusing on targeting HAMAS terrorists, without outside interference.... Specifically the HAMAS soldiers who hide behind and under the people of Gaza.