Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Honestly when I saw the video it was obvious to me that the rocket went off course. People were saying they saw a fighter jet and all types of shyt which is obviously not in the video.

But honestly I would have spun the same story if I were Hamas. People obviously took it and ran, even people who should know better.

The situation is horrible regardless. It's just a shame people are treating this like some sort of sporting event to use to entertain themselves. I'm convinced people really don't think this war will touch them.
I've been watching everyone say, how can you believe Isreal when they have this bad history of doing this? Which is a fair question.

I would propose the other question. How can you believe a terrorist organization that murdered hundreds of innocent Isreal citizens at a music festival for peace? How can you believe a terrorist organization that wants to drum up anger against Isreal in order to further justify their actions and gain support in their crusade?

One thing for sure is that Elon broke twitter so misinformation is too rapid on Twitter to determine whats legit. Plus in this social media era, any crackpot with a theory believes they are smart when they actually don't know shyt and can become a star by playing to people's emotions to show why they are right and everyone else or the establishment is wrong. It works like a charm and as a result, further division is created and people don't even operate or debate on the same set of facts.

There was someone in the Higher Learning thread that said it best. Its probably best to wait 48 hours before determining what's what.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Honestly when I saw the video it was obvious to me that the rocket went off course. People were saying they saw a fighter jet and all types of shyt which is obviously not in the video.

But honestly I would have spun the same story if I were Hamas. People obviously took it and ran, even people who should know better.

The situation is horrible regardless. It's just a shame people are treating this like some sort of sporting event to use to entertain themselves. I'm convinced people really don't think this war will touch them.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I've been watching everyone say, how can you believe Isreal when they have this bad history of doing this? Which is a fair question.

I would propose the other question. How can you believe a terrorist organization that murdered hundreds of innocent Isreal citizens at a music festival for peace? How can you believe a terrorist organization that wants to drum up anger against Isreal in order to further justify their actions and gain support in their crusade?

One thing for sure is that Elon broke twitter so misinformation is too rapid on Twitter to determine whats legit. Plus in this social media era, any crackpot with a theory believes they are smart when they actually don't know shyt and can become a star by playing to people's emotions to show why they are right and everyone else or the establishment is wrong. It works like a charm and as a result, further division is created and people don't even operate or debate on the same set of facts.

There was someone in the Higher Learning thread that said it best. Its probably best to wait 48 hours before determining what's what.

It’s bullshyt, trying to spin this after the fact to make Biden and the U.S. less culpable.

IDF took credit for the attack on a hospital that they had threatened and already attacked before. Not only did they do it, but they likely did it a Jdam which the U.S. has been supplying them and the Ukrainian army.

The reason they’re clinging so hard to try and spin it is because it’s the last shred of possible justification they can find for anything leading up to this, it’s a lie it’s fukking pathetic to think it even matters.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I would propose the other question.

why does anyone HAVE TO believe (truth!) either of them at this point?

why does anyone have to draw a black/white, true/false conclusion about this point NOW?

:hhh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I agree. There is no 100% good or bad on either side. People are so wrapped in defending Palestine they're willing to over look the grimy shyt Hamas is doing. Hamas literally sets up bases in hospitals and among families and I have seen very few people acknowledge that as an issue.

I think that last line is gold and something I will do moving forward. I thought Israel was responsible initially too until I heard actual experts give their opinions and saw the videos and pictures.

This is serious event that could impact us all. History in the making. We should seek to make moves with accurate information and not give in to sensationalism.

On another note, I hope there’s ceasefire very soon and a 2 state solution.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
My whole tiktok timeline is politics and mostly about the conflict. I have been following the events closely. I have seen the tiktoks. I based my opinion on listening to both sides; not just 1.

No need to throw random links at me with no explanation. If you can't make a claim and support it then you can keep them. I can post a million random links too but that's not a conversation.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I agree. There is no 100% good or bad on either side. People are so wrapped in defending Palestine they're willing to over look the grimy shyt Hamas is doing. Hamas literally sets up bases in hospitals and among families and I have seen very few people acknowledge that as an issue.

What is there to say? Hamas is a terrorist group. Terrorism is wrong. From the moment that Hamas's attack started, my very first words were that it was horrible and was only going to hurt themselves and their own people...but then what? We're not funding Hamas. We're not giving them their weapons that they committed these acts with. We're not protecting them politically. They have zero reason to listen to us.

We could tell Hamas they have to follow all the rules of engagement and fight with the Israelis on even terms, but then they would immediately lose. So why would they do that? The Israelis wouldn't be fighting them on even terms if they were in the same situation. There are three clear options for Hamas here.

1. Giving up
2. Nonviolent resistance
3. Guerrilla tactics which, when you're stuck in a tiny urban lot, necessitate hiding yourselves and your shyt in populated urban locations

I personally think nonviolent resistance is the way to go. But obviously no one on either side has chosen that option. If Israel supporters don't believe in nonviolence from a position of power, then who are they to insist on others using it from a position of weakness? Who are they to insist on the other side only fighting "fair" if they're only willing to follow international law themselves when they're in a position of strength?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
What is there to say? Hamas is a terrorist group. Terrorism is wrong. From the moment that Hamas's attack started, my very first words were that it was horrible and was only going to hurt themselves and their own people...but then what? We're not funding Hamas. We're not giving them their weapons that they committed these acts with. We're not protecting them politically. They have zero reason to listen to us.

We could tell Hamas they have to follow all the rules of engagement and fight with the Israelis on even terms, but then they would immediately lose. So why would they do that? The Israelis wouldn't be fighting them on even terms if they were in the same situation. There are three clear options for Hamas here.

1. Giving up
2. Nonviolent resistance
3. Guerrilla tactics which, when you're stuck in a tiny urban lot, necessitate hiding yourselves and your shyt in populated urban locations

I personally think nonviolent resistance is the way to go. But obviously no one on either side has chosen that option. If Israel supporters don't believe in nonviolence from a position of power, then who are they to insist on others using it from a position of weakness? Who are they to insist on the other side only fighting "fair" if they're only willing to follow international law themselves when they're in a position of strength?

What the fukk are you talking about :what:

Thr Palestinian people have long protested their occupation.

This is what happens when they do

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What the fukk are you talking about :what:

Thr Palestinian people have long protested their occupation.

This is what happens when they do

By "sides", I'm speaking of Israeli government military vs. Hamas. I don't lump every Palestinian into Hamas sympathizers or every Israeli into their military's actions.