Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It doesn’t matter if it was Hamas who accidentally bombed the hospital. Israel’s brutality has caused this situation. It’s like when one of Ukraines missiles trying to intercept Russian missiles failed and struck Poland. If someone breaks into your home and you pull a gun to defend yourself and accidentally shoot your family member the judge isn’t going to charge you with murder. Israel’s policies are causing the humanitarian catastrophe in Palestine. The vast majority of Palestinians aren’t down with Hamas and 50% of Gaza are children.

Still Hamas massacring a bunch of American and German hippies and kidnapping a bunch of children wasn’t going to end well. Some of y’all dummies were cheering it as if it was some profound military success. This was always going to be the result. Not that I don’t understand but it was not a smart idea.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Considering the sequence of events and not knowing anything about these particular missiles at all, I've wondered what the chances are that the hospital was blown up by an Israeli missile attempting to intercept the Palestinian rockets. Taking their interpretation of the video at face value feels hard because I don't see that a rocket which had already blown up in the air would somehow fall down and cause incredible damage after it had already blown, when the rockets they fire into Israel seem to hardly cause any damage comparitively. But again, I don't have any actual expertise on this issue.

more babble and it ain't even logical babble.

"expertise" :mjlol:

it's obvious that interceptors (tech) don't work 100% isn' it. (nukes!, recent headlines)

if interceptors can miss the target location then there will also be a statistical distribution for it striking various parts of a target rocket too (obviously).

also fail to understand a missile is propulsion plus payload. propulsion can fail or malfunction and payload (detonation) still work.

the opposite can also happen, which is one reason you have unexploded bombs buried all over ex war zones.

Screenshot-2023-10-19-at-08-31-21.png

ts 4:39

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:picard: say it ain't so ...

"The US isn't perfect by any means but folks need to understand that Israel is like the gang member whose whole family has been shot and they are out for blood at any cost. Harder to control and calm down."

you agree with this cosplay of a 'tarded nino brown ?
I was referring to the first few sentences. But of course you already know that since ya'll are using this as an opportunity to cherry pick and clown around

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Can someone explain to me why the Jewish state of Israel has so much support from Christians? They don't even believe Jesus is the savior. So, is this biblical or something? I know Biden is a devout Christian, which I'm starting to think has a lot to do with his unusual and over the top committment to Israel right now. Are people scared they will piss off God if they don't support Israel. Seriously, what's going on?
The prophecy in Revelations states that Jesus' return and the ensuing apocalypse won't occur until an independent Israel is established and existing

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
sometimes it is hard to tell.

nah I'm not clowning around.

that's why i try to interleave my responses, adjust text size/weight and/or prune OP posts to make it clearer for readers.

:hubie:
You're not clowning but picked a small part of what was said to highlight while not quoting him and throwing a shot. Riiigghhtttt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I was referring to the first few sentences. But of course you already know that since ya'll are using this as an opportunity to cherry pick and clown around
You're not clowning but picked a small part of what was said to highlight while not quoting him and throwing a shot. Riiigghhtttt

Breh has some difficulties reading other people accurately, and retreats into pedantic language and odd writing patterns to cover those communication fails. Once you realize it's just who he is and he doesn't mean harm, you learn to let a lot of it go. But if you argue with him on a nuance of communication, he's not going to understand your point nor is he going to back down.

Unless he's a GOAT troll, he's really not clowning, he just doesn't get it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The prophecy in Revelations states that Jesus' return and the ensuing apocalypse won't occur until an independent Israel is established and existing

That's a wild 19th century interpretation made up by ignorant white people who didn't even understand the original languages. It was not part of Christian theology for 1800 years prior to that.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
That's a wild 19th century interpretation made up by ignorant white people who didn't even understand the original languages. It was not part of Christian theology for 1800 years prior to that.
You mean the Rapture or the establishment of Israel prophecy?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Honestly when I saw the video it was obvious to me that the rocket went off course. People were saying they saw a fighter jet and all types of shyt which is obviously not in the video.

But honestly I would have spun the same story if I were Hamas. People obviously took it and ran, even people who should know better.

The situation is horrible regardless. It's just a shame people are treating this like some sort of sporting event to use to entertain themselves. I'm convinced people really don't think this war will touch them.

Last edited: