Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
US intelligence was wrong about Iraqi WMDs. When the UN was investigating WMDs in Iraq they found no evidence of it. I challenge Israel to let UN investigators into Gaza to conduct an independent analysis....(Hint: They won't:mjpls:)
They weren’t just wrong, that implies they actually believed there were WMDs. They knew for a fact that there were no WMDs but needed a reason to convince the American public to go to war.

Biden lied and said we went to war because we were angry and wanted “justice” for 9/11 which is a complete lie. Just like he lied about seeing pictures of beheaded babies.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
found this old video from two years ago :francis: they did that shyt

Videos show building after building crumbling in Gaza after Israel launched airstrikes following rocket attacks by Hamas on Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. As the conflict intensifies the death toll is growing.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
found this old video from two years ago :francis: they did that shyt

Videos show building after building crumbling in Gaza after Israel launched airstrikes following rocket attacks by Hamas on Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. As the conflict intensifies the death toll is growing.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Random

Shyne is the Leader of the Opposition in Belize. Yes, the same rapper Shyne.

Hes getting cooked in the comments by Belizeans for this post

Rapper Shyne Converts to Orthodox Judaism | Essence

Breh went full jew.
shyne-1515603559.jpg

Shyne has legally changed his name to Moses Levi and converted to Orthodox Judaism. “My entire life screams that I have a Jewish neshama,” Shyne told the NY Times, using the Hebrew word for soul.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Y'all keep believing israel lies :umad:

Yeah, the part where they claim it was fired from a cemetary next to the hospital, but then the "video" shows the rockets being launched quite far from the hospital, doesn't fit together at all.

The only possible ways to explain it are either the video is faked, or the "Hamas operatives" had no idea what they were talking about. But if they had no idea what they were talking about, then why would it be valid evidence of anything?

Considering the sequence of events and not knowing anything about these particular missiles at all, I've wondered what the chances are that the hospital was blown up by an Israeli missile attempting to intercept the Palestinian rockets. Taking their interpretation of the video at face value feels hard because I don't see that a rocket which had already blown up in the air would somehow fall down and cause incredible damage after it had already blown, when the rockets they fire into Israel seem to hardly cause any damage comparitively. But again, I don't have any actual expertise on this issue.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps

First 5 seconds the disclaimer is real suspect. "Israeli security cams and dashcams"

The same folks that showed a Bruno Mars concert and stated it was the video from Hamas attacking folks at a concert.

Then they changed the narrative of editing a tweet taking credit for the hospital bombing pointing finger at Hamas saying it wasn't us.

This is what you want us to believe? How can this video even be validated it was on the same day?

Last edited: