Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's what bothers me the most is the Democratic party acts like they want to represent this country's underdogs.

Now they've been passive aggressively shytting all over us and playing favorites to the most selfish groups.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Look at this stupid ass bytch, I know this was yesterday but this stupid ass bytch talking about even if IDF bomb the hospital, its still palestine fault for letting hamas people in there to reside next to them stupid fukking bytch

Brutality to use the hospital full of civilians as shields. Not brutality to bomb hospital full of civilians. :jbhmm:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Nah buddy. Palestine was under British rule after they subdued the Ottomans. That's how the Jews got Israel. Because Western countries made it so. You can buy land wherever you want as an INDIVIDUAL. This is allowed in most places. I can buy land in Costa Rica tomorrow but, you cannot invent a COUNTRY without the help of other countries. My question was more rhetorical anyway. Israel was created to place whites in the Middle East. The fact that Jews were happy to go there is an added but, irrelevant feature. It suited America's interest and Britain's interest.
They just needed big bad Hitler to scare the rest over there :patrice:

the chess game they been playing over our modern time line from the 1900's-present time :wow:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Can someone explain to me why the Jewish state of Israel has so much support from Christians? They don't even believe Jesus is the savior. So, is this biblical or something? I know Biden is a devout Christian, which I'm starting to think has a lot to do with his unusual and over the top committment to Israel right now. Are people scared they will piss off God if they don't support Israel. Seriously, what's going on?
Cause Christians believe in the old and new...so they 50% all in breh...

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
That's what bothers me the most is the Democratic party acts like they want to represent this country's underdogs.

Now they've been passive aggressively shytting all over us and playing favorites to the most selfish groups.

The only thing they represent is there interest.....most dem voters don't rock with israel and if dem politician believed what they preached they would be on palestine side......but money talks :scust: