Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Can someone explain to me why the Jewish state of Israel has so much support from Christians? They don't even believe Jesus is the savior. So, is this biblical or something? I know Biden is a devout Christian, which I'm starting to think has a lot to do with his unusual and over the top committment to Israel right now. Are people scared they will piss off God if they don't support Israel. Seriously, what's going on?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
people/countries bending over backwards to excuse israel of just about anything.

people/countries bending over backwards to back the israeli military.

people/countries bending over backwards to suppress criticism of israel.

why?

:patrice:
Because they don't want to be labeled anti semitic

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, I actually bought the 'Israel bombed the hospital' story initially. Made perfect sense under the circumstances.

:manny:
Yeah I thought the same thing until I actually watched a few videos of creators who I follow who are pro-Palestine break it down. Many of them former military. I'm going to keep looking into it though.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain to me why the Jewish state of Israel has so much support from Christians? They don't even believe Jesus is the savior. So, is this biblical or something? I know Biden is a devout Christian, which I'm starting to think has a lot to do with his unusual and over the top committment to Israel right now. Are people scared they will piss off God if they don't support Israel. Seriously, what's going on?
It's the Bible and indoctrination by Israel/ Christian Zionist organization

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Israel definitely did it.

And the parking lot theory makes no sense. There are dozens of pictures of dying and bleeding children and women, you can look those up. are people really saying they were all these kids and women were hanging out in the parking lot?

Bu bu bu bu the crator was so small

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
OP is probably laughing because the US would never back that action.

the US just vetoed UN SC action today

:hubie:
He's laughing because he thinks he is one upping me and he thinks it's cute. Idk why people are laughing in this thread, if that draft comes up they will be the same people getting those papers.

This is not a joke or game. People should not be celebrating the world turning their backs on the U.S.

In WW2 3% of the people on the planet died. The fact that anyone can get any sort of satisfaction or joke for the potential of WW3 is wild to me.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wasn’t it moves like this that caused League of Nations to be dissolved?

The powerful nations simply stopped giving a shyt at some point

The League of Nations ultimately failed because the US refused to join it. The US is basically Marlo Stanfield, and the UN, NATO, are all the Co-Op.

The US has the muscle. That’s it.

The USSR was the biggest adversary from a military standpoint but once they folded, the US has had total autonomy to do whatever it wants. And Israel has been attached at the hip which means they can do whatever they want.

The thing about WWII is the United States left unscathed while the rest of Europe was in shambles. So while they had to rebuild their countries, the US built up the military. And that’s the problem with the UN. None of these European countries have massive militaries. They don’t have bases all over the world. They let the United States spend trillion upon trillion which in turn gave them all the leverage.

As for Israel, it’s nothing more than guilt. They let the Nazis kill Jews and refused to take in refugees before it happened. And Israel has been using the victim card ever since.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
He's laughing because he thinks he is one upping me and he thinks it's cute. Idk why people are laughing in this thread, if that draft comes up they will be the same people getting those papers.

This is not a joke or game. People should not be celebrating the world turning their backs on the U.S.

In WW2 1/3 of the people on the planet died. The fact that anyone can get any sort of satisfaction or joke for the potential of WW3 is wild to me.

Cite your source

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The idea of white supremacy is remarkably unifying when you propagate race as a social construct and discover you’ve become the minority in that construct.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Cite your source
Sorry typo. I meant to say 3%. Here is your source.

World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. An estimated total of 70–85 million people perished, or about 3% of the 2.3 billion (est.) people that consisted of the global population in 1940.[1] Deaths directly caused by the war (including military and civilian fatalities) are estimated at 50–56 million, with an additional estimated 19–28 million deaths from war-related disease and famine. Civilian deaths totaled 50–55 million. Military deaths from all causes totaled 21–25 million, including deaths in captivity of about 5 million prisoners of war. More than half of the total number of casualties are accounted for by the dead of the Republic of China and of the Soviet Union. The following tables give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. Statistics on the number of military wounded are included whenever available.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Israel definitely did it.

And the parking lot theory makes no sense. There are dozens of pictures of dying and bleeding children and women, you can look those up. are people really saying they were all these kids and women were hanging out in the parking lot?

Them cacs have satillite images but the best they could do is release a phone call between two random men :mjlol: .......thats when alarm bells should be ringing in dudes heads :ufdup: