Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Glad you deleted the last part but fortunately it still pops up when quoted.

People are blaming Israel. That's really obvious but if you think people all over the world are protesting Biden...idk what to even say to that. Probably the dumbest thing anyone has said in this thread.

You're clearly projecting your American biases on to the rest of the world.

CNN —
The United States has vetoed a draft resolution at the UN Security Council which called for a humanitarian pause in besieged Gaza – sparking more criticism of political paralysis in the powerful global body.

The brief draft resolution, proposed by Brazil, condemned the October 7 terror attacks in Israel by Palestinian militant group Hamas, which killed over 1,400 people, and urged the release of hostages taken.

It also called on all parties to comply with international law and protect civilian lives in Hamas-controlled Gaza amid a ferocious retaliation by Israeli warplanes. The international community should engineer “humanitarian pauses” in the fighting to allow for aid delivery, it said.

:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And the parking lot theory makes no sense. There are dozens of pictures of dying and bleeding children and women, you can look those up. are people really saying they were all these kids and women were hanging out in the parking lot?
shyt is infuriating how stupid people can be, taking 1 parking lot picture and running with it as gospel. Its just insane.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Why are you laughing? I fully support not continuing to aid Israel when they are commiting genocide.

Why do ya'll keep laughing like this is some sort of competition or a got ya moment? Ya'll ego that frail that you need to use dead bodies to feel like winners?

Da hell is wrong with ya'll?

Man we dap each other all the time. I ain’t worried about no fukking ego. Stop it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I didnt delete or edit anything in that post

Man we dap each other all the time. I ain’t worried about no fukking ego. Stop it.

Deflection at its finest. Ya'll are childish and lack empathy.

If you are on some clown jokey jokey shyt please don't quote me. I'm here to have a serious conversation.