Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for the information and perspective.
No problem breh and it's all good. I find I sympathize with Palestinians a lot more but there are a few people out here who are more agenda driven, than simply being straight with facts and still standing on their square. That dude you posted probably is very passionate about how he feels about the issue but when people are like that, they tend to get a bit loose with the facts. I only responsed because I started reading and whem he claimed Biden wasn't willing to meet with anyone representing the Palestinians, bells went off in my head because I knew I just saw a story about him talking to Abbas a few days ago. I was like "I don't think that is right" mentally.

Like folks can make an argument for a side but still be honest. I know you are simply reposting but yeah, i immediately saw some contradictions.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Biden has verbally, whether you think he is sincere, that he wants Israel to avoid a humanitarian disaster. He asked them publically not to occupy (different than go in and attack) Gaza and has made an effort to curb some of the rhetoric that seems to equate hamas with Palestinians. The US if anything is the one at least trying to bring some sense of humanity as it relates to Israel's response by getting Israel to allow aid to come in from Egypt. The US isn't perfect by any means but folks need to understand that Israel is like the gang member whose whole family has been shot and they are out for blood at any cost. Harder to control and calm down.

Also, regardless of your feelings about Israel as a state, just like no one could tell the US nothing after 911, Israel whether you think they deserved it or not saw one of the largest attacks on its civilians in recent times. They view letting Hamas continue to exist as non-negotiable. No country would just sit by and not at least try to wipe out the ones who did such a thing. So the US, isn't going to call for a "ceasefire", yet, if not only for the simple reason it is prison rules shyt. You let it go unaddressed, other people will press you in the future because now they think you're bytch. Again, another naive perspective.

must be brain rot :hubie:.

stop watching that junk you call news :ufdup:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There are quite a few incorrect things here.

Just off the bat, Biden did talk with Abbas and he had a planned in person meeting with Abbas but he canceled. Whether Abbas is worth meeting is another story but, the only other equivalent from the Palestinian side is fukking Hamas. The president of the US isnt going to sit down and talk to a group like equals that they have designated as terrorists. Naive to think otherwise.

Biden has verbally, whether you think he is sincere, that he wants Israel to avoid a humanitarian disaster. He asked them publically not to occupy (different than go in and attack) Gaza and has made an effort to curb some of the rhetoric that seems to equate hamas with Palestinians. The US if anything is the one at least trying to bring some sense of humanity as it relates to Israel's response by getting Israel to allow aid to come in from Egypt. The US isn't perfect by any means but folks need to understand that Israel is like the gang member whose whole family has been shot and they are out for blood at any cost. Harder to control and calm down.

Also, regardless of your feelings about Israel as a state, just like no one could tell the US nothing after 911, Israel whether you think they deserved it or not saw one of the largest attacks on its civilians in recent times. They view letting Hamas continue to exist as non-negotiable. No country would just sit by and not at least try to wipe out the ones who did such a thing. So the US, isn't going to call for a "ceasefire", yet, if not only for the simple reason it is prison rules shyt. You let it go unaddressed, other people will press you in the future because now they think you're bytch. Again, another naive perspective.
Exactly. It was announced that after Biden met with the Israel government this morning they agreed to allow humanitarian aid to come from Egypt like you said was in the works. Also before that, Biden and his security team talked with them and they agreed to turn the water supply back on in Gaza. Although it apparently, it's still limited.

Anyway, the United States would look like hypocrites on the world stage if they called for a cease fire right now. When 9/11 happened, the United States went to middle east and attempted to wipe the middle east off the map. The United States OD'd big time and cost many innocent lives. Biden referenced this mistake in his speech (which I actually listened to in full) this morning. Surprising for a US President to admit this:

He could have elaborated on that and stated that innocent people are getting caught up in this and while it's fine for Israel to target the Hamas, civilians must be out of harm's way.

Biden will be addressing the nation tomorrow at 8pm in a primetime speech that's expected to be on all the major news networks. Maybe he will touch on that more then.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Can someone explain to me why the Jewish state of Israel has so much support from Christians? They don't even believe Jesus is the savior. So, is this biblical or something? I know Biden is a devout Christian, which I'm starting to think has a lot to do with his unusual and over the top committment to Israel right now. Are people scared they will piss off God if they don't support Israel. Seriously, what's going on?
Jesus is supposed to come back when Israel gets involved in a world war because of conflict with Iran and a country from the east (Russia).

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There are quite a few incorrect things here.

Just off the bat, Biden did talk with Abbas and he had a planned in person meeting with Abbas but he canceled. Whether Abbas is worth meeting is another story but, the only other equivalent from the Palestinian side is fukking Hamas. The president of the US isnt going to sit down and talk to a group like equals that they have designated as terrorists. Naive to think otherwise.

This whole post makes no sense and is contradiction after contradiction

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain to me why the Jewish state of Israel has so much support from Christians? They don't even believe Jesus is the savior. So, is this biblical or something? I know Biden is a devout Christian, which I'm starting to think has a lot to do with his unusual and over the top committment to Israel right now. Are people scared they will piss off God if they don't support Israel. Seriously, what's going on?
This has nothing to do with abrahamic religion.

Biden supports Israel because they’re a bastion of white supremacy in the Middle East.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
from who? when?

you must be slow :hubie: the majority of 1st gen made that trip voluntarily.

as for the settlers... you think they just woke up and found themselves in illegal outposts.

:camby:

ignore the zionist movement brehs

:camby:

stop watching that trash you call news :ufdup:

israel stand in contravention of UN mandates.

(aside from all the other stuff) israel are illegal occupiers.

Clearly you struggle with reading comprehension. And you also have a poor understanding of history.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So are we any closer to knowing with certainty, which side destroyed this hospital?
Israel bombed and killed another 400 today, would who bombed the hospital change anything at this point? Realistic question. Even if you remove that, the amount of war crimes israel has done is still astronomical

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Israel bombed and killed another 400 today, would who bombed the hospital change anything at this point? Realistic question. Even if you remove that, the amount of war crimes israel has done is still astronomical
That’s what’s laughable. You got certified c00ns and white posters in black face defending Israel over this hospital strike like they haven’t already killed 1000 children and are looking to kill more.

Israel has killed more children than Hamas fighters

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Just christian Zionist other words the ones that allowed to be seen/preach on tv.

other Christians believe Modern Jews are the "synagogue of Satan"

what Israel is doing making it easy for them to believe that to be true

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee".
rev 3:9

So with Christians its the long game they playing waiting on Jesus to wipe modern isarel out and put christians as the chosen ones

jews know that to so it's like two snakes that know they snakes working together to get rid of another snake(islam) and then try to get rid of each other

:wow: religion is the ultimate psyop

Last edited: