Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Well those Israelis would've suffered the same fate seeing how Hamas isn't the only group in Gaza :manny:
And THAT'S the problem. They can't afford to let their guard down and are hyper-paranoid to the point they can't just let things go and overzealously punish the slightest infraction.

As I said, Israel has the right to exist, but anyone thinking I'm 100% on their side in all this is terribly mistaken.

Nuance and reason can't be dismissed due to emotion.​

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I figured it would be better NOT to answer and someone other than me research/post the reasons.
I understand what you were trying to say, but I just don't think it's an excuse that Isreal is justified since nobody else wants to deal with the violent terrorist that are infesting the Palestine population. And it's unfair to expect anyone else to solve terrorism created by Isreal and the u.n.
I in no way am excusing Israel for how it treats them, but I neither have to live under a constant threat of being bombed/killed by terrorists a few miles away from my home, nor starve/lack basic necessities/feel as if I have no future. As I stated earlier, I can't fully comprehend what either side is dealing with.
I know the situation is more complex than people make it seem. People seem to think that it's as simple as jews stealing land from natives, while ignoring that Palestinians were invader/settlers themselves. Jews didn't ask to be put there, britian made that decision because cacs hated jews and didn't want them in Europe so they gave them land they promised to the Palestinians. I understand the multiple wars where Isreal was on the defense.

With all that said, I domt believe the modern day treatment of Palestine is justified, and I don't believe it's just Isreal defending themselves. They've been encouraging their people to keep settling on Palestine territory while pretending like they're just defending themselves.

Both sides are problematic.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This is in regards to Certified's bushed thread I assume it was folded into this thread

Maybe but damn again They knew where this was fired yet didn't immediately do an airstrike?

Listen just because the PAL could say We didn't do it and make the IDF look crazy is the only reason that it might be true, But when nikkas go out of their way to try to get you to beleive something is when it's an Information Operation meaning Psychological war.

I mean who benefits the most from the narrative. HAMAS started the war they knew that the Irsrealis were gonna level the place, If they bombed the hospital then people PALs and not would look at HAMAS crazy. The Colombian president said something about Gaza and Isreal cut off security supplies ( Most of the Colombian military's weapons are from Isreal) The IDF would've been attacked the reason they're waiting is because they're waiting for internation public opinion to charge which is why they care so much about why they need to make the PIJ or HAMAS look guitly.

no one can say that HAMAS didn't start this war or kidnapp and kill hundreds of people. So they don't really have the moral high ground here.

Get the fukk outta here.

Colonizers and oppressors have ZERO right to the moral high ground. They said they were going to bomb it, took credit for the bombing and that was AFTER already attacking it previously, Now that the rest of the world is calling a spade a spade on the monsterous nature of Isreal, they back track and blame "the other side".

There are no mental gymnastics needed to wrap your mind around this unless you side with oppression. If that's where you land on this scenario you'd probably land the same way in regards to any uprising/revolution.

Last edited:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Pretty wild you calling anyone who is engaging in discourse with you a troll. Several of us are using the same reasoned arguments backed by scholars and that are utilized in the international discourse on this matter. Dismissing these arguments as irrational, borne out of emotion, and/or illogical is insulting and disingenuous.
I have him on ignore for a reason

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Egypt was dumb for making a peace accord with Israel, Anwar Sadat got bodied because of that and it is still biting them on the ass....They are trying to clear Gaza and displace the people into the Sinai...Why can't civilians fleeing war not go into israel? why do they have to flee south:jbhmm:.....ohh you trying to ethnically cleanse them.
:dahell: Fukk you talking about? Sadat got a big dikk, breh.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I understand what you were trying to say, but I just don't think it's an excuse that Isreal is justified since nobody else wants to deal with the violent terrorist that are infesting the Palestine population. And it's unfair to expect anyone else to solve terrorism created by Isreal and the u.n.
That would take a global effort and we, as a species, are not at a level where that is possible even though COVID showed that we're capable.​
I know the situation is more complex than people make it seem. People seem to think that it's as simple as jews stealing land from natives, while ignoring that Palestinians were invader/settlers themselves. Jews didn't ask to be put there, britian made that decision because cacs hated jews and didn't want them in Europe so they gave them land they promised to the Palestinians. I understand the multiple wars where Isreal was on the defense.
This situation is deeper than rap and I am ill-equipped to resolving it amicably as the majority of us are. Personally, I'm gonna check some Noam Chomsky talks/books to get a better idea.​
With all that said, I domt believe the modern day treatment of Palestine is justified, and I don't believe it's just Isreal defending themselves. They've been encouraging their people to keep settling on Palestine territory while pretending like they're just defending themselves.
Agreed.​
Both sides are problematic.
Agreed.​