Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Even if the crossing is open you need a passport to leave, not everyone in palestine is a dual citizen. And Egypt is not visa free for palestinians. Palestinians can fly to south africa visa free but can't cross to egypt without one :picard:
I read a lot of Arab countries don't like harboring Palestinian refugees for too long because 1) Israel never lets them back in. 2) They get mad that Israel isn't letting them back in and tend to blow up lots of shyt in the host countries.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Pretty wild you calling anyone who is engaging in discourse with you a troll. Several of us are using the same reasoned arguments backed by scholars and that are utilized in the international discourse on this matter. Dismissing these arguments as irrational, borne out of emotion, and/or illogical is insulting and disingenuous.
I don't dismiss rational arguments, but counter them with equally valid arguments. I only give the trolls the same energy they give me.​

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
There wouldn't be videos of survivors had Hamas not attacked civilians in Israel and then told Gazans not to leave.​
And non of these Israeli civilians would've been killed or abducted had Israel decided to not to vote for Benjamin.

Now do you see absurd that counter point is.

The hell kind of argument is that? :dahell:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Haven't the surrounding Muslims countries already taken in millions of Palestinian refugees?

That's alot of people you're expecting them to just be accountable for just because Isreal wants to imitate Nazi Germany
I am not Israel, nor do I think the demands Israel set for those wanting to escape are tenable, but I'm also of the opinion that Hamas is to blame for what is happening now and the US should do everything within its power to halt it. As far as how Muslim countries feel about 'Palestinians', this might be of interest to you ...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
And non of these Israeli civilians would've been killed or abducted had Israel decided to not to vote for Benjamin.
That isn't why Hamas invaded Israel, so your counter-argument is invalid. Those civilians would have been killed regardless if Netanyahu were in-charge or some other Israeli.​

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Israel cannot be trusted and the fact that they won't let foreign reporters in is all you need to know

period

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought they were only letting in foreign reporters - which are usually more "friendly" to Israel government.

I thought it was the local ones - which includes those critical of Bibi - that were barred.