Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I am not Israel, nor do I think the demands Israel set for those wanting to escape are tenable, but I'm also of the opinion that Hamas is to blame for what is happening now and the US should do everything within its power to halt it. As far as how Muslim countries feel about 'Palestinians', this might be of interest to you ...

I never said I supported Hamas, and I'm fully aware of what happens when countries let in too many Palestinians refugees. They tried to overthrow the governments of those countries.

I was answering your question as to why neighboring Muslim countries don't accept them. The fact is that those countries HAVE accepted them, a ton of them, and it's caused issues for those countries.

But that's not an excuse for the conditions Isreal has the Palestinians living in, that glorified concentration camp breeds terrorist groups like Hamas, the only way to stop it is for Isreal to stop treating those people like dogs.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

“Caused by the other side” - Biden

(while sitting RIGHT next to Netanyahu)

giphy.gif

No turning back now.

The West are committing to the genocide.

I really thought the hospital bombing may have been a step too far and they'd at least try and reign the Israelis in. But no.

Barring out and out consolidation from the middle east, I don't think there's anything that is going to stop Israel and the West's barbarism. Welome to history, Biden.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No turning back now.

The West are committing to the genocide.

I really thought the hospital bombing may have been a step too far and they'd at least try and reign the Israelis in. But no.

Barring out and out consolidation from the middle east, I don't think there's anything that is going to stop Israel and the West's barbarism. Welome to history, Biden.
But evidence is showing hamas blew up their own hospital

Hiding among civilians..

This is what gangs do

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I never said I supported Hamas, and I'm fully aware of what happens when countries let in too many Palestinians refugees. They tried to overthrow the governments of those countries.

I was answering your question as to why neighboring Muslim countries don't accept them. The fact is that those countries HAVE accepted them, a ton of them, and it's caused issues for those countries.
I figured it would be better NOT to answer and someone other than me research/post the reasons.​
But that's not an excuse for the conditions Isreal has the Palestinians living in, that glorified concentration camp breeds terrorist groups like Hamas, the only way to stop it is for Isreal to stop treating those people like dogs.
I in no way am excusing Israel for how it treats them, but I neither have to live under a constant threat of being bombed/killed by terrorists a few miles away from my home, nor starve/lack basic necessities/feel as if I have no future. As I stated earlier, I can't fully comprehend what either side is dealing with.​

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Seems like the only people who learned from 9/11 were the same class of war criminals that designed the War on Terror.

Incredibly depressing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is in regards to Certified's bushed thread I assume it was folded into this thread

Maybe but damn again They knew where this was fired yet didn't immediately do an airstrike?

Listen just because the PAL could say We didn't do it and make the IDF look crazy is the only reason that it might be true, But when nikkas go out of their way to try to get you to beleive something is when it's an Information Operation meaning Psychological war.

I mean who benefits the most from the narrative. HAMAS started the war they knew that the Irsrealis were gonna level the place, If they bombed the hospital then people PALs and not would look at HAMAS crazy. The Colombian president said something about Gaza and Isreal cut off security supplies ( Most of the Colombian military's weapons are from Isreal) The IDF would've been attacked the reason they're waiting is because they're waiting for internation public opinion to charge which is why they care so much about why they need to make the PIJ or HAMAS look guitly.

no one can say that HAMAS didn't start this war or kidnapp and kill hundreds of people. So they don't really have the moral high ground here.