Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I figured it would be better NOT to answer and someone other than me research/post the reasons.

I in no way am excusing Israel for how it treats them, but I neither have to live under a constant threat of being bombed/killed by terrorists a few miles away from my home, nor starve/lack basic necessities/feel as if I have no future. As I stated earlier, I can't fully comprehend what either side is dealing with.​

Try. :ohlawd:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand what you were trying to say, but I just don't think it's an excuse that Isreal is justified since nobody else wants to deal with the violent terrorist that are infesting the Palestine population. And it's unfair to expect anyone else to solve terrorism created by Isreal and the u.n.

I know the situation is more complex than people make it seem. People seem to think that it's as simple as jews stealing land from natives, while ignoring that Palestinians were invader/settlers themselves. Jews didn't ask to be put there, britian made that decision because cacs hated jews and didn't want them in Europe so they gave them land they promised to the Palestinians. I understand the multiple wars where Isreal was on the defense.

With all that said, I domt believe the modern day treatment of Palestine is justified, and I don't believe it's just Isreal defending themselves. They've been encouraging their people to keep settling on Palestine territory while pretending like they're just defending themselves.

Both sides are problematic.
This is why people playing both sides is dangerous @ 5n0man

How are Palestinians invaders/settlers when most descendants of Canaanites per Archaelogy data of the region? Funny enough many Palestinians that have ties to the region over 500 years are of Hebrew descent and actually converted to Islam.

Jews can't claim a right to return to area anymore than Arabized Arabs can....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is why people playing both sides is dangerous @ 5n0man

How are Palestinians invaders/settlers when most descendants of Canaanites per Archaelogy data of the region? Funny enough many Palestinians that have ties to the region over 500 years are of Hebrew descent and actually converted to Islam.

Jews can't claim a right to return to area anymore than Arabized Arabs can....
Land is about who has the power to take and keep it.