Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Traveler

All Star
Daps
No, I don’t think so, some of you have to stop this dumb smart thing. Israel has been butchering these people for a good chunk of its existence.

You’re not doing anything special but making yourselves look ridiculous. Especially black people who side or defend Israel, it’s the same country that treats it black population like dirt shyt. If the Palestinians weren’t there, they would have been next. I’m not a fan of the arabs either but I won’t be siding with a country that sides with white supremacy.

Exactly what I mean, the average Palestinian don’t have those. Hamas does due to the funding it got from……….wait for it……..Israel🇮🇱.

Israel created its problems, now countless people will die for nothing.

Stop wasting my time
The level of ignorance in your posts is astounding. Please show the the section of international law that allows you to ignore it if your enemy has done something bad to you. Only smart dumb nikka is you. Actually the UK created this problem. The Palestinians were offered their own state they turned it down. But hey don't let history get in the way of your victim hood. I get it, if you are always a victim you don't have to take responsibility for how crappy your life is. But hey at least you can blame someone else.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:francis: I am terrified of WW3. I watched many docs on WW2 and that shyt put the fear of god in me.

me 2 ,, WW2IN HD was really good and those ken burns docs are also really good

WWII_in_HD_Promo_Poster.jpg

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
The level of ignorance in your posts is astounding. Please show the the section of international law that allows you to ignore it if your enemy has done something bad to you. Only smart dumb nikka is you. Actually the UK created this problem. The Palestinians were offered their own state they turned it down. But hey don't let history get in the way of your victim hood. I get it, if you are always a victim you don't have to take responsibility for how crappy your life is. But hey at least you can blame someone else.
Yawn, I don’t care about your bullshyt. Go bother someone else dog. Ignore

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ONLY support their right to exist and don't have to justify a 'right to return'. Who they let in (or don't) is their business.

Wrong. They are post-Civil Rights....

Well, that makes two of us regarding the siege. As far as 'colonizing tactics', that's a reach using inflammatory language. Had the Arabs agreed to the partition plan in 1947 and not tried to annihilate them in 1948, things might be different, but their hostilities towards one another predate those dates so maybe not.​
I would address your points but I feel like you are arguing in bad faith, so we can end this argument......

I agree with the Jewish/HUMAN right to exist, but you justify their right to exist while expounding an ethnostate and excluding the Palestineans' right to exist in those same areas?

Arabs agreed to the partition plan in 1947 and not tried to annihilate them in 1948?

Are you serious!!! You realize that 56% of the land was to go to Jews that were only 1/3 of the populations at the time and Arabs were to receive 44% of the land THAT WAS LESS ARABLE AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE PLAN? (Why should they accept?)

You fugazi bro, let's agree to disagree......

But if you down for a partition plan, since my girlfriend is majority Native American, I should be able to come to your home, kick you out, run shyt, and then complain when you fight back? I support your right to exist just not on land my girlfriend claims.....:lolbron::russ:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Go start another thread nikka
Why are you even in this thread,if you don't understand why they turned that bullshyt offer down?
:gucci:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I would address your points but I feel like you are arguing in bad faith, so we can end this argument.....
If you feel that way, you're more than welcome to that opinion regardless as to how mistaken you are. There's no need to assume what I mean. You can ask me, directly, without trying to turn it into an argument. 2 million+ 'Palestinians' currently live in Israel and the point you raised about the population percentage is moot. They could have done with the land they were given what the Jews did.....

Last edited:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Go start another thread nikka
Why are you even in this thread,if you don't understand why they turned that bullshyt offer down?
:gucci:
Sometimes you gotta take what you can get. That was the best offer. They would be better off now if they had taken it. So you seriously think turning it down was the right thing? Do you believe that at some point in the future they will get a better deal? Do you think anyone is gonna kick Israel back to the 1948 boundaries? You can turn down a deal when you have something to negotiate with. They have nothing to negotiate with. Smart play would be to realize when that is your best an only option.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The yahuuds done fukked up it’s about be a holy war soon Wallahi

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I ONLY support their right to exist and don't have to justify a 'right to return'. Who they let in (or don't) is their business.

Wrong. They are post-Civil Rights....

Well, that makes two of us regarding the siege. As far as 'colonizing tactics', that's a reach using inflammatory language. Had the Arabs agreed to the partition plan in 1947 and not tried to annihilate them in 1948, things might be different, but their hostilities towards one another predate those dates so maybe not.​
Lol goofy ass you trying to justify whole hospital getting bombed any Israeli defender or yahuudi wanna be it’s on site

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
you fukking hasbara have some shame you goof
Why don't you make a coherent argument instead of vacuous hot-takes and fallacious statements with smileys?

I mean I'm not in here accusing you of condoning Hamas just because I don't agree with your assessment.​