Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is fascinating, I see a lot of misinformation regarding the Middle East and this situation and a lot of good information that I don't think I need to expand upon. For people who are " both sides," I have a couple questions to ask:

1. According to the Torah, Hebrews/Jews/Israelites fought and killed Canaanites for the Land of Israel, so how can modern-day Jews claim to be natives to land when this is the second time the are displacing a group of people?
2. Based on archaeology records that Jews descend from Canaanites and that the Exodus from Egypt was false (as well as the Torah), cultural Arabs (Al-Adnan) descend from Canaanites as well so they have just as much historical "right" to land as Jews.
3. How is Israel a secular state but has right to return for only "Jews" that haven't been in the land for thousand years, are non-practicing Jews but have more of a claim than Palestinians that lived there 100 years prior?

So many people wanna make this about Judaism versus Islam when it is really a colonizer situation, it's literally that simply. It's why the two (2) state solution is pushed. Realistically, it should be one state for all people of all faiths but Muslims would outnumber Jews and wouldn't serve US interest or allow Jews to be in a position of power.......

Last edited:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
To make war you must have the power to enact it. And Israel has the exact power to call it or do exactly that.

Due to Israel long history of crimes against humanity on the Palestinians, what did you think was gonna happen? More peaceful protests? A long written statement?
You literally contradicted yourself in the same post .

And what of Hamas's and Palestinians war crimes?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I don’t think so, keep those to yourself. You must think we live in an unbiased and uncorrupted society, imagine thinking that. Almost everything we read and consume is warped, I’m good. You have a nice night.
If you truly think that, then nothing you read/see can be trusted. Not even the things you believe to be true.​

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it even safe for Biden:hubie:
Dancing Kamala Harris GIF - Dancing Kamala Harris Joe Biden ...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
This thread is fascinating, I see a lot of misinformation regarding the Middle East and this situation and a lot of good information that I don't think I need to expand upon. For people who are " both sides," I have a couple questions to ask:

1. According to the Torah, Hebrews/Jews/Israelites fought and killed Canaanites for the Land of Israel, so how can modern-day Jews claim to be natives to land when this is the second time the are displacing a group of people?
DNA and archaeology puts them there all the way back to ~1200 BCE....

2. Based on archaeology records that Jews descend from Canaanites and that the Exodus from Egypt was false (as well as the Torah), Arabs descend from Canaanites as well so they have just as much historical "right" to land as Jews.
Sure, they do. That's why there are over 2 million Arabs there, now.....

3. How is Israel a secular state but has right to return for only "Jews" that haven't been in the land for thousand years, are non-practicing Jews but have more of a claim than Palestinians that lived there 100 years prior?
Arabs can come there. The question you should ask is why aren't they welcome in Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, & Algeria?

Google Fedayeen.​

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Jews were given Palestine, why did they need to fight an insurgency?

Why were British putting thousands of Jewish immigrants in camps and killing Jewish leaders if they planned to give Jews Israel?

The British supported the Arab armies in the war with training and arms. The US was largely non participatory as well and was anti-Israel until the 70’s because the Israelis were largely communist sympathizers and more closely aligned ewith the Soviets

Lastly nobody in 1948 considered Jews white lol. The majority of Israelis are of similar ethnicity to Lebanese, Palestinians, Syrians and other Levantine people. A lot of immigrants were from Nortg African countries like Morocco. Only when the Jews were chased off of Eastern Europe did you start seeing a more white admixture.

Jewish exodus from the Muslim world​

Article Talk

The Jewish exodus from the Muslim world was the migration, departure, flight and expulsion of around 900,000 Jews from Muslim-majority countries in West Asia, North Africa and, to a lesser extent, Central Asia, South Asia and Southeast Asia in the 20th century. Predominantly in response to the creation of Israel, the exodus mainly transpired from 1948 to the early 1970s, with one final exodus from Iran in 1979–80 following the Iranian Revolution. An estimated 650,000 of the departees settled in Israel.

Once again a lot of the middle eastern problems muslims have is self inflicted stupidity and bigotry. But you don’t want to talk about that.

Agree to disagree but you're my guy. Good poster :obama:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA and archaeology puts them there all the way back to ~1200 BCE....

Sure, they do. That's why there are over 2 million Arabs there, now.....

Arabs can come there. The question you should ask is why aren't they welcome in Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Yemen, & Algeria?​
Thanks @ Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

That post was actually geared toward you....

I'll take Wikipedia with a grain of salt, but if the archaeology evidence shows that the Torah is incorrect, how can you justify the Jews right to return? If you do support the right to return you clearly support Palestineans, right? Jordanians, Lebanese, and other people of Arab descent have the right to return as well and historical Judea/Israel extends to those countries' borders, correct?

Arabs can go to Israel, treated the same as African Americans prior to Civil Rights Act, right? So again I ask why do just Jews have a right to return and treated as first class citizens?

My parents are Moroccan (we black), I don't care for Arabs more than anybody on this forum, being Uregu (berber) we have dealt with some of the same issues as Palestineans and I still DO NOT support the siege against the gazans or colonizing tactics.....

For someone being in the USMC you know more than probably most on this forum, Arabs are the most tribalistic and racist people that ever existed, they lead the playbook for white folks to take over the world, it's not surprising that most Arab countries don't have Palestineans back....

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Agree to disagree but you're my guy. Good poster :obama:
I think you’re right that nowadays that there is a lot of Israeli support is white supremacy involved. Especially amongst evangelicals. Steve Miller and Ben Shapiro types; white supremacists clearly. However I think US government support should be viewed through a more geopolitical lens.

For instance we support Azerbaijan, a brown Iranian people with a dictator as leader, because they hate Iran. They just ethnically cleansed an historic Armenian community and the US did nothing. The Armenians are Caucasian Christians. We support Turkic Albanians and Kosovars over white Serbs as well. It just depends what the government feels it can get out of a relationship. Israel is a nice forward operating base for US interests that keeps Iran and Syria in check. Sometimes US interests and White supremacy intersect but not always.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Yeah, uh huh

What massive war crimes have the Palestinians done to Israel in the last 75 years? Wasn’t aware that the Palestinians had a stable military. Name them?
et's start with the initial attack on Israel. The infatadah's, rocket attacks on civilians. The list goes on. I freely admit Israel has di e some fukked up shyt. But the Palestinians are neck deep in the same mud with them .

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
et's start with the initial attack on Israel.
No, I don’t think so, some of you have to stop this dumb smart thing. Israel has been butchering these people for a good chunk of its existence.

You’re not doing anything special but making yourselves look ridiculous. Especially black people who side or defend Israel, it’s the same country that treats it black population like dirt shyt. If the Palestinians weren’t there, they would have been next. I’m not a fan of the arabs either but I won’t be siding with a country that sides with white supremacy.

The infatadah's, rocket attacks on civilians. The list goes on. I freely admit Israel has di e some fukked up shyt. But the Palestinians are neck deep in the same mud with them .
Exactly what I mean, the average Palestinian don’t have those. Hamas does due to the funding it got from……….wait for it……..Israel🇮🇱.

Israel created its problems, now countless people will die for nothing.

Stop wasting my time

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Thanks @ Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

That post was actually geared toward you....

I'll take Wikipedia with a grain of salt, but if the archaeology evidence shows that the Torah is incorrect, how can you justify the Jews right to return?
I ONLY support their right to exist and don't have to justify a 'right to return'. Who they let in (or don't) is their business.​
Arabs can go to Israel, treated the same as African Americans prior to Civil Rights Act, right?
Wrong. They are post-Civil Rights....

My parents are Moroccan (black), I don't care for Arabs more than anybody on this forum, being Uregu (berber) we have dealt with some of the same issues as Palestineans and I still DO NOT support the siege against the gazans or colonizing tactics.....
Well, that makes two of us regarding the siege. As far as 'colonizing tactics', that's a reach using inflammatory language. Had the Arabs agreed to the partition plan in 1947 and not tried to annihilate them in 1948, things might be different, but their hostilities towards one another predate those dates so maybe not.​