Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
That’s cute, moving on

White people ultimately decide our fate,
No, they don't. We decide our fate.​
Imagine using a source from a news outlet called “Times of Israel”. Might as well get a news article from storm front too.
Imagine not being able to use the Internet to do a rudimentary search then claiming the source is biased because of the title....

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
If ya'll are going to quote me, make actual points. Y'all talking in cicrles to avoid taking a stance.

America being the bully has prevented the ME from bombing each other into oblivion at this point.

Iran amd Hamas have been planning this for YEARS. If the US wasn't there it would be 1948 all over again.

Idk if ya'll haven't read up on this but Israel has been sonning that whole region for DECADES. They are not scared to go to war with them. The only thing putting brakes on them is the US.

The US saved Israel in 73.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I ALSO posted the updated Charter specifically because they aren't following that, either.....
16. Hamas affirms that its conflict is with the Zionist project not with the
Jews because of their religion. Hamas does not wage a struggle against
the Jews because they are Jewish but wages a struggle against the
Zionists who occupy Palestine. Yet, it is the Zionists who constantly
identify Judaism and the Jews with their own colonial project and illegal
entity.

Now, if they actually followed it, they wouldn't have attacked/massacred/kidnapped Jewish civilians as they are not ALL Zionists. The fact of the matter is that the majority of the population has nothing to do with Zionism as the majority of Gazans have NOTHING to do with Hamas.​

Wait what? :heh:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Black people are not powerless. Neither are the people in Gaza. Suggesting otherwise is proof that those making those assertions don't think Black people (or Gazans) are able to make decisions in their own best interest or have to be told what to do as they are incapable of self-reliance.

I don't support terrorists in any way, shape, or form. Hamas are terrorists. They put the Gazan population at risk with no regard to the consequences, so, if you want to point fingers, you might want to think about who you're agreeing with instead of who you THINK I agree with....

Before Hamas was created in the late 80s, who put Gaza at risk?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
No, they don't. We decide our fate.

Imagine not being able to use the Internet to do a rudimentary search then claiming the source is biased because of the title....

I don’t think so, keep those to yourself. You must think we live in an unbiased and uncorrupted society, imagine thinking that. Almost everything we read and consume is warped, I’m good. You have a nice night.