Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
because the clear political move here is for Biden to go there
:laff: you are so fukking clueless. Biden cancelled his trip no more than 10 minutes ago :laff: he aint going there, so I guess the rest of your post is irrelevant

The entire summit of meetings between Egypt, Biden, Jordan, Israel and Palestine is cancelled. Just announced through United Nations. Its live right now. United Nations just condemned Israel for the hospital bombing.

Get ready for a new avi :umad:

invalid

Banned
Daps
:laff: you are so fukking clueless. Biden cancelled his trip no more than 10 minutes ago :laff: he aint going there, so I guess the rest of your post is irrelevant

The entire summit of meetings between Egypt, Biden, Jordan, Israel and Palestine is cancelled. Just announced through United Nations. Its live right now. United Nations just condemned Israel for the hospital bombing.

Get ready for a new avi :umad:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn bro.. you might be legit retarded. Biden has 0% chance to win re-election after this :heh: Hes lost California support, how the fukk he going to win? California is with Palestine :dahell: Lose the biggest state with your biggest supporters by being a war monger :snoop:
This is a 2 party system government and you’re underselling the anyone but trump segment.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
A lot of Hamas bases are set up on hospitals from my undergraduate
Typical of warfare, you saw Ukraine use the same tactic hiding in schools, churches, hospitals. Even Russian soldiers did the same. The idea is to strike tactically and hopefully not have too many casualties.

I dont think Israel realized how many were in that hospital. They've been clumsy and uncoordinated since the attacks--you can tell its been a while. But judging how they've now backtracked from claiming they bombarded the hospital because it was full of terrorists, I think even they realize they've fukked up immensely.

Talks of about 500 deaths and counting. This will essentially bury any mandate they may have gotten from negotiations to carry out the invasion. You know is serious when Netanyahu isnt doing his usual Videos posting and gloating--he had to make a disclaimer post.