Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Hmm.

If this happens the US is getting involved. I'm not trying to fear monger, but between this and the Ukraine, and not to mention less talked about conflicts such as between Armenia and Azerbaijan and also between Serbia and Kosovo and wiith coups taking place left and right in Africa, I feel this only puts us at one step away from a new global conflict. The last piece of puzzle is for China to start making moves on Taiwan. If the US is distracted with Hezbollah and Iran, not to mention the support for Ukraine, China may look at a time of weakness of the US and the West and a good time to pursue its interest.

Really starting to feel things are globally coming apart at the seams.

I refuse to believe these ships are being moved to the area strickly to support Israel.

I don't mean to toot our horn, but the U.S. can definitely fight China as well as sustain a war in the Middle East. We have a forward-deployed carrier in Japan, multiple "lightning carriers" that can handle F35 ops there also, as well as in 3rd Fleet where another 4 carriers are stationed.

America's military is built to fight in two different theaters simultaneously, and that's why we have 11 carriers.

I say all this to say that we can have 3-4 CVNs and 2-3 mini-carriers on China's ass in a heartbeat.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't mean to toot our horn, but the U.S. can definitely fight China as well as sustain a war in the Middle East. We have a forward-deployed carrier in Japan, multiple "lightning carriers" that can handle F35 ops there also, as well as in 3rd Fleet where another 4 carriers are stationed.

America's military is built to fight in two different theaters simultaneously, and that's why we have 11 carriers.

I say all this to say that we can have 3-4 CVNs and 2-3 mini-carriers on China's ass in a heartbeat.

Not just 11 carriers.

11 carrier strike groups and making more.
helmet

If you know you know. These are nuclear powered cities, each with an air force larger than most nations, surrounded by militarized floating towns for support.
There is nothing in human history to compare what the US military is today... For better or worse. :sadcam:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Not just 11 carriers.

helmet

If you know you know. These are nuclear powered cities, each with an air force larger than most nations, surrounded by militarized floating towns for support.
There is nothing in human history to compare what the US military is today... For better or worse. :sadcam:

Yep. And we have Expeditionary Strike Groups that can drop ~3,000 Marines on a countries doorstep, which I imagine is why the Bataan is being [reportedly] sent to the area.

The U.S. military really isn't a joke when it wants to do damage. 99.99% of countries can't even operate more than 1,000 miles beyond their own borders, but we can wax that ass from literally anywhere, which is why I personally think that kats are wylin' when they say that China can beat us.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Yep. And we have Expeditionary Strike Groups that can drop ~3,000 Marines on a countries doorstep, which I imagine is why the Bataan is being [reportedly] sent to the area.

The U.S. military really isn't a joke when it wants to do damage. 99.99% of countries can't even operate more than 1,000 miles beyond their own borders, but we can wax that ass from literally anywhere, which is why I personally think that kats are wylin' when they say that China can beat us.
You can’t take those fools seriously. They be reading CCP propaganda and Sputnik news :mjlol:
“They (“We” bc they more than likely live here or one of our sons: UK, Canada) haven’t won a war since 1945” :troll:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Not just 11 carriers.

helmet

That video is impressive:ehh: and scary:merchant:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You can’t take those fools seriously. They be reading CCP propaganda and Sputnik news :mjlol:
“They (“We” bc they more than likely live here or one of our sons: UK, Canada) haven’t won a war since 1945” :troll:

Propaganda is propaganda, look at how Russia was respected and feared 2 years ago until the fateful decision to invade Ukraine..

A full on war with China will not be conventional in any way possible.
And America has struggled in most wars it has fought since WW2..from Vietnam, Korea, Middle East and so on.

Also, I don't understand why you assume the war would be fought in China or the Pacific. China isn't Afghanistan and they will bring that war to your doorstep, which America seems to assume won't happen.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

US been on it's
shove
It is what it is.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Propaganda is propaganda, look at how Russia was respected and feared 2 years ago until the fateful decision to invade Ukraine..

A full on war with China will not be conventional in any way possible.
And America has struggled in most wars it has fought since WW2..from Vietnam, Korea, Middle East and so on.

Also, I don't understand why you assume the war would be fought in China or the Pacific. China isn't Afghanistan and they will bring that war to your doorstep, which America seems to assume won't happen.
Will the US Navy disappear overnight? :mjlol:
China ain’t bringing shyt to our doorstep. How much money you getting paid to shill?:russ:
Struggled where? We’ve decisively engaged and defeated every enemy Army we’ve faced. Military loss does not equal geopolitical loss. DPRK got pushed to China’s border and needed the PLA to help force a stalemate, NVA and Vietcong waited til US Forces left due to unpopular war otherwise most battles were US military victories. We didn’t surrender like France. US dismantled Saddam’s Military twice. Pulled that fakkit out of a hole and hung him the second time. Iraq is still somewhat of a stable democracy. Afghans Army ran after US ousted the Taliban and they hid until we decided to leave. What are you on about? :mjlol: