Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If hezbollah gets involved, a well armed and well financed proxy of Iran, we are getting involved. Politics be damned. More than likely at first, it will be air strikes and missiles launched from sea. If under some theoretical scenario, that isn't enough to prevent the complete collapse of Israel, ground troops will go in.

From the US perspective, you can criticize Israel all you want, but the government considers not just moral arguments but strategy and power projection arguments and like Israel or not, it is used as a stage to project power in that region by the United States. It's how the US fights against its "enemies" like Iran without direct involvement US troops. Exactly, how Iran using hezbollah and Hamas to a lesser extent to steer regional politics in the area without directly involving their military. Allowing Israel to collapse is never going to happen without the US doing something about. Not out of personal love of Israel but because the loss of power in the region.

The pressure from the intelligence agencies and defense will be so heavy on the administration they will be forced to act. Even if it theoretically leads to an election loss.

do Iran's words mean that they have nukes? or that russia will be backstopping their actions?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This goes to show that we (black people) must be organized and focused in building strong communities.
Jews did that which is why they can try to do this.

The world is a cruel place, technology may change but people don't. The strong will always take advantage of the weak and disorganized.
Harsh truth I think black people struggle with. Not out of ignorance but due to our historical traumas, I think black people's moral framework is heavily based on justice and right and wrong, in general. The intelligentsia class in our community largely operates in that framework when using various means to get concessions for the black community from the society at large. Some other groups moral framework is much more transactional and at times it seems this framework garners more results. It is because morality based pressures only work if there is some morality to appeal to. But a lot of people in power who communities have to go to to get some part of the pie from are amoral sociopaths. They only care about what you can do from them, monetarily or what access and advantage you can provide them with. Im fact they will think you're kind of a fool to try and appeal to them on a moral level.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
do Iran's words mean that they have nukes? or that russia will be backstopping their actions?
They definitely will have the blessing of Russia imo. They may, rightly imo, consider the US would never use nukes. Nightmare scenario, Iran role will be simply to draw US into the region and therefore Russia and China can feel more comfortable to push their luck in Europe and Asia respectively. It would be hard for the US to fight in the middle east, try to curtail Russian expansion in Europe, and then try to protect Taiwan if China decides to move on them.

Maybe everything I'm saying is idiotic but I dunno man, the world seems to be going off the tracks, imo. But if I was an adversary of the US, all the above would be a good sign to start to maybe test the waters to see what gains I can make. :yeshrug:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Son brought out the BIG cannon :russ::dead:

RDT-20230915-0827453519046118813083468.jpg