Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't think folks got me when I said "ain't no winners here".

Palestinians will continue to support terror ground because the PA sucks. Israel will continue to support hard right corrupt scumbags like net in yahoo(even tho that may change if he did ignore Egyptian intelligence) Rinse wash repeat

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Your right, last 24 hours Israel have been doing a lot of explaining.
Yeah they clearly have the momentum right now. So much so that MSNBC had to backtrack after it was revealed all the Muslim anchors were let go. They've got Ali back now after refusing to confirm to BBC whether he had been really fired.

Israel postponed the attack yesterday presumably due to weather conditions. But apparently they freaked out after heariing the list of Arab nations preparing to join. My guess is they're waiting for that second US Aircraft Carrier that left yesterday to get there or atleast within the reach of their long range missiles.

For now it might be a "Small Military Operation" that risks spiralling if the Gaza outcry freaks the Arab population out more.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Co-worker was just asking me about this a few days ago, if it at all was possible.......

FBI warns of Hamas copycat terror attacks on US soil and urges public to watch out for 'lone actors' amid a 'heightened environment' of fear following deaths of 1,200 Israelis​

Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray has revealed the bureau has seen an increase in domestic threats since last weekend's attacks in Israel.

Wray, 56, made the comments while speaking to a gathering of police chiefs in San Diego Saturday, where he urged citizens to be vigilant and share intel to stop 'lone actors' inspired by Palestinian militant group Hamas.

With those attacks fresh in mind, the Trump appointee acknowledged an increase in stateside threats due to a so-called 'heightened environment', and called for an increase of vigilance.

He said the FBI is 'committed to continuing confronting those threats' - both in the US and overseas. He finished by offering his condolences to the people of Israel, expressing 'outrage' over 'the sheer brutality and disregard for innocent lives there.'

The remarks came the same day that Israel defense officials said they are set to commence 'significant military operations' in Gaza, after an impending evacuation. Wray told attendees Saturday there's 'no question' threats are on the rise as a result.
Hmm. Israel really pulling all the stops for this one. The French already had theirs, German, UK and others might soon. if the US does, then it'll change perception in the US on the whole situation--might kill any sympathy for Palestine because the American public is notoriously fickle. We saw that with the BLM movements esp in recent years.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Gtfoh dumb ass nikka
Dusty high school drop outs who have never read a single book their 50 years on earth,trying to get attention in Geopolitical discussions
You honestly believe Iran doesn't have nukes?
And since I know for a fact they do,the fukk u want em to do?
Nuke Israel which is occupying Palestinian land?
That will help?
:dead:

Iran doesn’t have a nuke you dumb fukk. They can amass and enrich all the uranium in the world doesn’t mean theyve actually built one to function nor have the capability to deliver one. But post your proof for a good laugh..We murked the leader off of the revolutionary guard and those dudes just shot a bunch of rockets at the front step of a couple military bases killing no one. So why should I give a fukk about some wolf tickets against two of the best military forces in the world?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You really think it’s letting people across the border? You sound like a bozo

Domestic terrorist are already here on American soil and been here… they showed themselves on Jan 6 2021
The same people who did January 6th also sympathize with foreign actors like Russia because they both have the same goal which is the downfall of the current federal government. Therefore, knowing this, is it inconceivable that these same people may work to make it easier to let bad actors in for their own political gains?

This isn't an either or situation. Right wing terrorists in the United States are a problem. But foreign nations who also have issues with the US can take advantage of the porous border as well. This is common sense. No other country, unless they have a limited open border policy like EU citizens in EU countries, eschews border security if they have the resources because not knowing who is coming into your country is an obvious national security issue. It's only in America where the issue has been significantly politicized, probably because business interests are funding lax immigration rhetoric in order to get cheap labor. Well the European migrant issue is somewhat similar and that was equally as stupid.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

‘From friend to enemy’: Palestinians in Israel suspended from jobs over war​

Palestinians in Israel are facing a backlash at work and places of study after the Hamas attack on October 7.

This is full blown fear monger mixed with racism.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Iran doesn’t have a nuke you dumb fukk. They can amass and enrich all the uranium in the world doesn’t mean theyve actually built one to function nor have the capability to deliver one. But post your proof for a good laugh..We murked the leader off of the revolutionary guard and those dudes just shot a bunch of rockets at the front step of a couple military bases killing no one. So why should I give a fukk about some wolf tickets against two of the best military forces in the world?
You got it breh

fukk THE fukkING JEWS :snoop:

You truly dont know wtf you are talking about. They didn’t burn 6 million Jews. First off no one knows the exact number.

I hope the Jews behind her die a painful death. And I hope she has a crisis that brings her to Jesus

Looks like they got to you and stuffed hummus in your anus

Not going to litter this thread going back and forth with idiots
Negged and ignored

Shalom