Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How can Israel negotiate with someone who thinks they cannot exist. Why are you being oblivious to the fact that ANYONE knew this would be the response? Put the blame on Hamas because they are the ones who have given Israel the blank check to do what they are doing with all the western powers behind them. Hitler bombed the Soviet Union and when the Soviets entered Germany they wiped out entire towns...I'm not saying I support it but that's war. Expecting your opponent to be restrained in war is a terrible strategy. The Palestinians should hold HAMAS responsible.

Why yo
How can Israel negotiate with someone who thinks they cannot exist. Why are you being oblivious to the fact that ANYONE knew this would be the response? Put the blame on Hamas because they are the ones who have given Israel the blank check to do what they are doing with all the western powers behind them. Hitler bombed the Soviet Union and when the Soviets entered Germany they wiped out entire towns...I'm not saying I support it but that's war. Expecting your opponent to be restrained in war is a terrible strategy. The Palestinians should hold HAMAS responsible.
u keep on deflecting ? Answer the fukking question you sick fukk.

Israel is so fukking twisted that they developed nuclear weapons without telling the US. They’re fukking terrorists in my eyes.

I asked you a direct question but you keep on deflecting ?

Are you okay with Israel cutting electricity and water to the population ? Yes or no ?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
people see cautionary stories but fail to recognise themselvesas the bad guys in them

62e8f97d1a634fa9c953f97718f95cba.jpg

London radio discussion:

the guy below has some good videos on indoctrination on how unravelling worldview can be connected to unravelling self-image, which means that people resist it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Human shields. I won't be surprised if hamas have captured their own people to use as human shield when the ground invasion starts. They are barbaric like that. There is an Islamic hadith that guarantees 72 wives for martyrs in Islamic heaven. I'm sure most of them are looking forward to having sex with the 72 women with an endless penis that never gets soft or flaccid. Basically they will have an erection for eternity.

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”
Bro... :mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Why didn't the PA use the $40+ billion in aid they've received since 1994 to improve their infrastructure so that wouldn't be an issue?

:jbhmm:

Improve what ? You know how many times Israel has bombed them ? Let’s say the past 10 years. You think Israel would allow that ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Of course not but I'm not sure what a yes or no will solve here? Lots of things I don't agree in war.
Israel didn't wake up and cut off the utility, HAMAS started it so if you are upset about the water and electric being shut, why not put that blame on HAMAS?
Now since I have answered your question you answer mine.

Is HAMAS a terrorist group to you?

Bro if you keep Fuvking with people, one day they will retaliate. Simple. You know how much fukk shyt Israel right wing group has done ?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Improve what ? You know how many times Israel has bombed them ? Let’s say the past 10 years. You think Israel would allow that ?
Improve their power-generation and water delivery systems along with education and medical care.

How many times has Hamas bombed Israel in the past 10 years?

Israel has already assisted/"allowed" them to improve them.....

Hamas is the problem.​

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps

Why didn't the PA use the $40+ billion in aid they've received since 1994 to improve their infrastructure so that wouldn't be an issue?

:jbhmm:
I’m sometimes envious of white people, they can be part of any group/Ethnicity. Commit atrocities and always have people back them up. As long as they’re white, their in the right.

It’s more interesting really

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There will always be collateral in war, I blame Hitler for the death of Germany babies in WWII, same way I blame HAMAS for Israel shutting off the water and electricity.

Then why don't you blame Israel's oppression for Hamas existing in the first place, if you're gonna deflect blame to causes like that?

The Palestinians should hold HAMAS responsible.

And....then what? Palestinians hold HAMAS responsible, will their lives stop sucking at any point? HAMAS literally exists because Palestinian life was already so unliveable, and Israel actively encouraged their rise.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

Meanwhile, Israel has allowed suitcases holding millions in Qatari cash to enter Gaza through its crossings since 2018, in order to maintain its fragile ceasefire with the Hamas rulers of the Strip.

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
france again ...

"“Pro-Palestinian demonstrations must be prohibited because they are likely to generate disturbances to the public order,” said the minister. He added that any organization of such protests will lead to arrests.

Darmanin also called on the police to protect all locations visited by French Jews such as synagogues and schools, and said any foreigner committing acts of anti-Semitism [but not anti-black racism :mjpls: ] on French soil will be “immediately expelled”."

:scust: