Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Is this the first time you have paid attention to the middle east?

If Saudi stepped in itd be on Israels side

None of these countries, certainly not Saudi, care about the Palestinians.

And Saudi Arabia and Iran teaming up would be like USA and Russia launching a joint op

this is the coli half these coli generals don't know anything.

And yup none of these countries care about palestinians. West bank was under Jordan control before and Gaza under Egypt, and even when gaza was under egyptian control the Egyptian government restricted movement to and from the Gaza Strip just like what happens today.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't gonna go how the Jews believed. The people are too informed now. Can't easily fool everybody with propaganda like they could before the days of the internet. Especially through the news networks and government who nobody trusts anymore.

If Jews were worried about anti semitism before this, it's about to get 100 times worse. All over the world. But definitely here. Hate crimes are going to skyrocket. Which sucks for all the genuinely good Jewish people out here. But you're already seeing the narrative change in only a matter of days. Even seeing thousands of people on social media praising Kanye and saying he was right all along. People finally realizing there's some sinister shyt going down in this world.

Do you mind elaborating ?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Human shields. I won't be surprised if hamas have captured their own people to use as human shield when the ground invasion starts. They are barbaric like that. There is an Islamic hadith that guarantees 72 wives for martyrs in Islamic heaven. I'm sure most of them are looking forward to having sex with the 72 women with an endless penis that never gets soft or flaccid. Basically they will have an erection for eternity.

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Duckin the head up fade because of weather.

It’s the same weather for both sides Foh .
that's just the excuse, they really wanna starve out gazans as much as possible before making a move (it's gonna rain in the gaza strip until next friday). one thing i've noticed from on the ground videos is how thin and gaunt every gazan man looks.

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 25 and I can’t recall a single time when damn near every single news agency came together to promote propaganda. It’s so incredibly blatant that my brain can hardly compute what it’s witnessing. I mean, they are actively supporting Israel while being radio-silent to Palestinians' suffering. It’s bizarre to witness

Not only that but on social media, namely under AOC’s tweets, you can see people attempting to logically explain why it’s okay for Israel to kill 2 million people!? These sick jokes write themselves! Didn’t Nazi Germany use these EXACT same tactics on the Jewish people 70 years ago!?

Why must humanity continuously play these sick jokes on themselves? I mean, you have black people who can’t make mermaid movies because it’s “woke” while the version of Jesus that the West predominantly worships is as “woke” as it gets. You got poor people fighting other poor people for wanting wage increases but radio silent when CEOs increase their wages. Now you have a demographic of Jewish people doing Hitler-esque things. WATTBA
Nailed it

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That's horrible but check this, when Hitler attacked the allies in WWII he knew Berlin would be bombed into smithereens but still did it anyway.
So when the Americans and Soviet jets dropped bombs and killed so many citizens in Germany as a result of Hitlers aggression, were you OK with babies and the sick being killed in the middle of Germany?

There will always be collateral in war, I blame Hitler for the death of Germany babies in WWII, same way I blame HAMAS for Israel shutting off the water and electricity. I'm surprised that you're surprised...what exactly did HAMAS think would happen after killing almost 2K Jews? Most death of Jews since Holocaust?

I’m not talking about Hitler and nobody in Palestine is putting Jews in gas chambers. It’s been years since Israel been going at Palestine. Years of oppression and aggression. Strop deflecting.

Your deflection makes it seem you okay with sick kids dying in masses. You sick fukk

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I’m not talking about Hitler and nobody in Palestine is putting Jews in gas chambers. It’s been years since Israel been going at Palestine. Years of oppression and aggression. Strop deflecting.

Your deflection makes it seem you okay with sick kids dying in masses. You sick fukk
How can Israel negotiate with someone who thinks they cannot exist. Why are you being oblivious to the fact that ANYONE knew this would be the response? Put the blame on Hamas because they are the ones who have given Israel the blank check to do what they are doing with all the western powers behind them. Hitler bombed the Soviet Union and when the Soviets entered Germany they wiped out entire towns...I'm not saying I support it but that's war. Expecting your opponent to be restrained in war is a terrible strategy. The Palestinians should hold HAMAS responsible.