Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

voiture

Superstar
Daps
How about Israel killing women babies and the sick ? How about them shutting off electricity to hospitals in bay have nothing to do with this ? What’s your take ?
That's horrible but check this, when Hitler attacked the allies in WWII he knew Berlin would be bombed into smithereens but still did it anyway.
So when the Americans and Soviet jets dropped bombs and killed so many citizens in Germany as a result of Hitlers aggression, were you OK with babies and the sick being killed in the middle of Germany?

There will always be collateral in war, I blame Hitler for the death of Germany babies in WWII, same way I blame HAMAS for Israel shutting off the water and electricity. I'm surprised that you're surprised...what exactly did HAMAS think would happen after killing almost 2K Jews? Most death of Jews since Holocaust?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
That's horrible but check this, when Hitler attacked the allies in WWII he knew Berlin would be bombed into smithereens but still did it anyway.
So when the Americans and Soviet jets dropped bombs and killed so many citizens in Germany as a result of Hitlers aggression, were you OK with babies and the sick being killed in the middle of Germany?

There will always be collateral in war, I blame Hitler for the death of Germany babies in WWII, same way I blame HAMAS for Israel shutting off the water and electricity. I'm surprised that you're surprised...what exactly did HAMAS think would happen after killing almost 2K Jews? Most death of Jews since Holocaust?

Nah, Breh Dresden is considered a war crime by most people had Winston Churchill :patrice:while the bombing was going on. Even against an enemy you need limits otherwise everything is fair game

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't gonna go how the Jews believed. The people are too informed now. Can't easily fool everybody with propaganda like they could before the days of the internet. Especially through the news networks and government who nobody trusts anymore.

If Jews were worried about anti semitism before this, it's about to get 100 times worse. All over the world. But definitely here. Hate crimes are going to skyrocket. Which sucks for all the genuinely good Jewish people out here. But you're already seeing the narrative change in only a matter of days. Even seeing thousands of people on social media praising Kanye and saying he was right all along. People finally realizing there's some sinister shyt going down in this world.

Antisemitism and hate crimes? No :whoa:

But the days of people not being allowed to criticize Jewish people....Yes. FOH with all that :camby:

They aren't more important than anyone else. They mortal just like you and me. Black people been through hell the last 400 years and we get criticized for every little thing. What the fukk makes these people think that we should kiss their ass because their grandparents and great-grandparents experienced horrors eight decades ago? FOH. The one thing everyone hates more than anything is a bully and their constant paranoia about being a "victim" and overreacting to even the tiniest fraction of criticism has made them one already in eyes of many. This shyt happening right now just pushes people over the edge. They need to humble themselves and fast. I am not calling for hate crimes but, they need to stop acting like this if they expect people to give a fukk about their plights going forward.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow y'all Zionist going into overdrive with the juelzing :scust:

Do know y'all showed your entire ass. You went from a persecuted humble people to just another group of narcissist drunk on manifest destiny.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 25 and I can’t recall a single time when damn near every single news agency came together to promote propaganda. It’s so incredibly blatant that my brain can hardly compute what it’s witnessing. I mean, they are actively supporting Israel while being radio-silent to Palestinians' suffering. It’s bizarre to witness

Not only that but on social media, namely under AOC’s tweets, you can see people attempting to logically explain why it’s okay for Israel to kill 2 million people!? These sick jokes write themselves! Didn’t Nazi Germany use these EXACT same tactics on the Jewish people 70 years ago!?

Why must humanity continuously play these sick jokes on themselves? I mean, you have black people who can’t make mermaid movies because it’s “woke” while the version of Jesus that the West predominantly worships is as “woke” as it gets. You got poor people fighting other poor people for wanting wage increases but radio silent when CEOs increase their wages. Now you have a demographic of Jewish people doing Hitler-esque things. WATTBA

You already know too if this was 30-40 years ago where there was no internet, and they could mold the public narrative without social media being there to act as a counterweight, they would totally exterminate the Palestinians.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Duckin the head up fade because of weather.

It’s the same weather for both sides Foh .

:mjlol:the update, america would never

They showed their ass for the murdering narcissist they are and didn't expect the backlash.
Notice how they had all these MSM, celebrities and politicians pushing their narrative to cover for genocide and it still backfired.
I'm in NY and that shyt woke up even alot of the they/them types. These fukkers were loud and clear calling for genocide.