Rio
Look at these clowns :mjlol:

81ixc5+QjQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the people that keep going on about Palestinians should have accepted this or the other or negotiated with Isreal.
Please understand the Zionist plan has always been and remains the establishment of a jewish controlled state in all of Palestine.

Ben-Gurion: primary founder of Israel and the first prime minister.

Ben-Gurion opposed declaring statehood until it was possible to ensure its acceptance and survival. In 1937, he supported the Peel Commission partition plan, which would have created a Jewish state in a small part of Palestine because he believed it would be a stepping stone to achieving the Zionist goal. He later took a similar position in accepting the UN partition plan despite it too offering less land for a Jewish state than the Zionists demanded.

In response to British efforts to restrict the growth of the Jewish community, as expressed by the 1939 White Paper, Ben-Gurion encouraged the building of settlements, especially in areas that were forbidden for Jews.
When World War II began, he supported the war effort but declared, “We need to help the English in the war as if there were no ‘White Paper,’ and we need to oppose the ‘White Paper’ as if there is no war.”

Ben-Gurion opposed any compromise with the British, but he also opposed the terror tactics of the Irgun and Lehi.

The Biltmore Conference was called by the Extraordinary Zionist Conference, and was held from May 6 to May 11, 1942 in New York. Due to the war, no Zionist Congress could be held that year. The Extraordinary Zionist Conference was thus called to serve a similar purpose of forming Zionist policy.

Participants from a wide variety of Zionist organizations were represented at the Conference. The joint statement issued at the end of the session was known as the Biltmore Program. The Program reiterated Zionist demands for unrestricted Jewish immigration to Palestine and that Palestine should serve as a Jewish Commonwealth.​

Does this sound like people who intended to share the land with anyone? These people were violating even when the British controlled Palestine.

Could the Palestinians be better off if they took a softer approach? Maybe, they sorta tried. There are documentaries and books about their plight but none got any traction due to the west not caring and Zionist control of western media.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Look at this clown. Arabs didn't try to exterminate anyone. It was an anti-colonial war against European settlers.
Just like someone else said, you don't negotiate what is already yours. Secondly, the plan was always to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians.
Don't forget the colonial lie about "a land without a people for a people without a land". Don't talk on things you don't know anything about.

Spoken like a colonialist lmao. Mask off and all. :russ:
You also keep using that Hadith out of context despite knowing that it is an apocalyptic Hadith.

image001.jpg

The PLO control the right side of the map. They are peaceful according to @voiture but look how they were rewarded for their peace :why:
You set yourself up for that one. Their land is filled with settlements and they are suffering under apartheid.:what:
A two state solutions is basically impossible now due to all those settlements. :aicmon:
First of all I never said a two-state solution is the final solution. A two-state solution is a negotiation... Israel is going to have to give up something in order to make the negotiation a success. Most people do not go to a negotiation table expecting to get everything. They logic applies here.

HAMAS is a radical Islamist group whose sole purpose is the killing of Jews. They reference hadiths in their hatred of Jews.
They are terrorist who must be eliminated. No point in delaying it. Israel must finish the job now so future generations don't have to deal with Hamas.
How can I be a colonialist as a black person. I'm a realist.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
First of all I never said a two-state solution is the final solution. A two-state solution is a negotiation... Israel is going to have to give up something in order to make the negotiation a success. Most people do not go to a negotiation table expecting to get everything. They logic applies here.

HAMAS is a radical Islamist group whose sole purpose is the killing of Jews. They reference hadiths in their hatred of Jews.
They are terrorist who must be eliminated. No point in delaying it. Israel must finish the job now so future generations don't have to deal with Hamas.
How can I be a colonialist as a black person. I'm a realist.

How about Israel killing women babies and the sick ? How about them shutting off electricity to hospitals in bay have nothing to do with this ? What’s your take ?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It will be delayed for multiple days. Back channels are ongoing to get as many people out as possible. That's the humane thing to do if you ask me... The terrorist are the ones likely to stick around.
They got the word. If they bombed those innocent people a real war was bout to be popping :mjlol:

And, eh. The real terrorists are the ones who planned this shyt and they are living lavishly in some other nation without a care in the world. Their crash dummies, though, are going to stick around and get killed whenever Israel bombs the region.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
This isn't gonna go how the Jews believed. The people are too informed now. Can't easily fool everybody with propaganda like they could before the days of the internet. Especially through the news networks and government who nobody trusts anymore.

If Jews were worried about anti semitism before this, it's about to get 100 times worse. All over the world. But definitely here. Hate crimes are going to skyrocket. Which sucks for all the genuinely good Jewish people out here. But you're already seeing the narrative change in only a matter of days. Even seeing thousands of people on social media praising Kanye and saying he was right all along. People finally realizing there's some sinister shyt going down in this world.

I’m 25 and I can’t recall a single time when damn near every single news agency came together to promote propaganda. It’s so incredibly blatant that my brain can hardly compute what it’s witnessing. I mean, they are actively supporting Israel while being radio-silent to Palestinians' suffering. It’s bizarre to witness

Not only that but on social media, namely under AOC’s tweets, you can see people attempting to logically explain why it’s okay for Israel to kill 2 million people!? These sick jokes write themselves! Didn’t Nazi Germany use these EXACT same tactics on the Jewish people 70 years ago!?

Why must humanity continuously play these sick jokes on themselves? I mean, you have black people who can’t make mermaid movies because it’s “woke” while the version of Jesus that the West predominantly worships is as “woke” as it gets. You got poor people fighting other poor people for wanting wage increases but radio silent when CEOs increase their wages. Now you have a demographic of Jewish people doing Hitler-esque things. WATTBA

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
There wouldn't have been a need for negotiations if Arabs hadn't tried to exterminate the Jews in 1947....and lost.

Also, before anyone starts strawmanning me, I don't agree with Israel's response and think Hamas is just using the Palestinians as shields for their BULLSHYT because they're p*ssy.​
Wait…wha? :gucci: